Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Knife's edge between life and death.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

Sakura wasn't aware he had spoken unfortunately for him. She was still very much sound asleep. She sighed in her sleep unaware that he was feeling a bit whimiscal over the fact that his enemy was her father and he had fallen in love with her, it was sort of one of those bitter sweet ironies that could not be helped.

Ichigo nodded and walked into Byakuya Mansion taking a deep breath as he looked about he had visited here several times, and even once been invited but never knew what it was that Byakuya had wanted to talk to him about having no idea that it had to do with the the whole neglecting the title of Captain thing. If anyone bothered to ask him it wasn't that he was trying to be rude he knew they were captian and could respect that. No it was that they were also more then just there title and a person and he tended to treat people as people. As Ichigo walked thru he took a deep breath a bit surprised that Byakuya had not slammed the door in his face and knocked on the door to Rukia's room. "Yo, Rukia.." He said in a calm tone as he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 am

Ryo groweled lowly at the thought of having to meet up wioth her father..... they were sposed to do that tomorow but if they did they probably wouldnt make it to the regular training it would take all Sakura had to hold him still..... He yawned loudly not really tired but more bored he had finished his paperwork sometime ago and he was gonna lie down....

"Sakura.... wake up let me lie down..." If he could have fought the urge to sleep he'd be fine but the more bored he got the more tired he became if Sakura wanted to talk and play around with him well thats one thing this is another..... Rukia yelled loudly "Dont come in!!!" she was naked.... and she was not in the mood to watch him pass out from embarassment...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 am

Sakura half rose and scooted over in a sleepy state her power still doing a funny flip floping effect that left her overly sleepy as she attempted to move and ended up giving him about half the bed as she curled up and stole the whole pillow holding it beneath her head as she sighed in her sleep a completely innocent action. But she was unaware that tomorrow was going to be a whole new level of stressful. Since while Ichigo was here training with Toshiro and Yuki who would be replacing Ryo while he was in the living world...meeting with her father. She'd almost rather trade places with Ichigo, if she knew.

Ichigo blinked a moment and shook his head. "Geez? Did I come at a bad time or something Rukia?" He called out careful to not raise his voice too much least deal with a cranky Byakuya. He wasn't sure what she was up to but he held still and waited. He couldn't sense any other presence besides hers on the other side of the door so he'd wait. But the don't come in comment caught him off guard. Of course it was his own fault he for a teen age guy and all the teasing was actually quiet naive and innocent. Other then the kiss Orihime had stole from him...(which he was still unaware of) He hadn't actually even knowingly kissed a girl yet and he was sixteen. He supposed that would floor Byakuya to find out if he did stay he'd probably crash on a chair or something advances werent' something that plagued his mind but then again with Isshin Kurosaki for a father it was easy to understand why. His life was his fathers favorite hobby.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 am

Ryo lied down beside her and swung his arms around her waist unsure of how she'd take the notion he shut his eyes and started to sleep..... "Good-night Sakura....." She kissed her forehead and shut his eyes..... He wanted to play around with the little alone time they had but this was fine as long as they were together.....

She finally got dressed and walked out.... "I had just gotten out of the shower...." Her hair was still wet she yawned and said... "What are you doing here Ichigo?..." She half expected him to go home and hang with Orihime, Chad and Uryu.... mostly Orihime.... but she didnt care Renji was still open thats all she needed but wouldnt complain for Ichigo either...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am

When his arm went around her waist she rolled over and curled into him no longer hugging the pillow but snuggling up to his warmth next to her. Sakura sighed happily in her sleep pressing in as close as she could to the man that she loved.

Ichigo looked at Rukia and shrugged a little. "Turns out I'm in the middle of Training with Toshiro and a couple of captains from Zero division for awhile here. I think they said it would take four months to complete the training." he said as he shifted a little Kon had his body back on earth right now so his family would be fine. It wasn't the first time that he had Kon pose as him. "I...kinda needed a place to stay mind if I stay here with you?" He asked she had been his first chioce without even thinking about it. He wasn't sure how Byakuya would handle it but it wasn't excatly like he had a place to stay here in Soul Society. And he wasn't sure if Rukia would say yes. He may accept her into his home but he wasn't sure if she would here. Either way he wouldn't take it personally things worked differently here in some ways he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 am

Ryo fell silently asleep beside her wandering if she would wake up before morning or if she'd just sleep the night away.....

Rukia shrugged and let him in her room as she said.... "Your welcome to stay here until morning but try to stay on my brothers good side im going to sleep.... the last thing i need is to hear screaming and battles blasts all night long...." She walked over to her bed and pinted to a couch in their living room thats was to be were he slept then she shut her eyes and yawned it was time for bed though Ichigo and Byakuya would probably play cards or something until they fall asleep....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 am

Ichigo looked at Rukia and nodded his head. "Thanks Rukia. I'll try to not get on his bad side while here." He said since he was staying here the least he could do was try to get along with Byakuya, it wasn't easy since they didn't always see things the same way. He walked into the living area to allow Rukia to try to get some sleep as he took the red spinal harness off and rested Zangetsu against the couch and sat down. He sat back not expecting Byakuya to keep him company and didn't mind just sitting quietly for a little bit he was sore and achey from his training with Toshiro. Looking up he thought he saw Byakuya pass by the living room.

Sakura rested peacefully although she was usually an early riser. It was hard to tell with the training wither she'd be up earlier or not.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 am

Byakuya and Ichigo shared a long cold stare between the two of them..... Not wanting to deal with beating Ichigo's ass all over Soul Society he just sighed and pulled out a random deck of cards.... If he was here for the night they might aswell pass the time with a few games of poker un til they got bored.... "I'll deal..." The two of them seemed to play everytime they were here together but it was strictly so they didnt kill each other...

Ryo did not move an inch all night long.....

(OOC: up to you whether they skip to next day or not)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:58 am

Sakura was up stealing the shower before Ryo got up first thinging in the morning. The cold water ran over her frame and felt wonderful. Being an ice weilder meant hot water was horrible for her. Not that she minded she was the sort who could wear shorts a cute top and a pair of sandals in the middle of winter and be nice and comfortable but abosultely miserable in the middle of summer during all of that heat. She stood there feeling the water rush over her frame as she relaxed there.

Ichigo yawned a little looking at the cup of expensive tea sitting next to him over half driken and the breakfast Byakuya had brought for them, neither one of them had gotten bored yet, and for once Ichigo was trying to not drive Byakuya nuts. Mostly because he was stuck in soul society for a while and didn't want to have to find a cold corner to sleep in. So he was hoping that Byakuya wouldn't mind his staying here as long as he proved he could be on his best behaviour which simply meant bitting off his own firey temper. It took a bit of control on his part but a none cranky Rukia because he woke her fighting her brother was a good thing. "Royal Flush." He said yawning a little. Byakuya had beat him the last three games.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 am

Ryo sat up it was the middle of the night and he loved aggravating her especially in the position she was in considering she was in the shower and he was awake so he figured he'd mess with her a little bit before it got really late.... "Look at that sexy girl playing in the water..." He snickered to himself....

The new hand and Ichigo was down Fifty bucks..... "Four Aces...." It would seem unless this next couple of hands saves him he'd be down One-Hundred Dollars but its been worse for both of them....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 am

Sakura blushed and looked back at him. "Mmm yes and the showers soo very nice.." She said in a sweet sultry tone the cold water thankfully although it felt great to her kept her from blushing bright red. Of course the door was slightly ajar and the likely hood he was actually seeing her was something else all together.

Ichigo looked at Byakuya and took a deep breath as he continued to play, although this brought back memories to the first time they played and he didn't know he had money in Soul Society, bounties that he collected as a Sub Soul Reaper that he had not spent. The ironry of it was he was nearly as rich as Byakuya's family since he never really spent it, it collected interest in the banks here and he didn't have a house. All in all that was interesting. But he wasn't a noble family so Ca'Sa'Ra. It was actually Byakuya who brought him to the banks and showed him his account and the combat pass also acted as an active tally for all of the bounties for the hollows he took down and that was a great many.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 am

He could hear in the tone of her words that she liked the thought of him looking at her body and hey he wouldnt complain.... He opened the door whistled at her with a laugh and shut it wandering what she would do.... He figured she laugh and pull him in their with her or she'd scream at him and play hit him over the head with some random object.... He chuckled deeply wandering if she herd him he kinda hoped she didnt considering she would make it worse on him in too many different ways....

Byakuya yawned he was ahead by about twenty bucks now Ichigo had won a couple of hands.... He was rich here eventhough he was a substitue shinigami but he didnt give a rats ass his could run out Byakuyas couldnt well atleast not for quite awhile.... "There has to be something better to do then beat you at cards..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 am

Sakura looked at him and thru a clean wet washrag at him so that it smacked him inthe face before smirking and grabbing the fire shinigami and pulling him into the ice cold shower with her. Revenge was sweet and since it was frigid in the flow of water his response should be interesting since she pulled him right under the waterflow. "Revenge is sweet." She said laughing as he looked like an ice cold.

Ichigo looked over at Byakuya and shrugged as he looked at the cards in his hand. "I know what I'd do in the living world. But here I really dont' all that much about Soul Society Byakuya." he said looking the sixth division captain. And he didn't. "Was there something else you wanted to do?" he asked.

Ichigo didn't really know what Byakuya was into and heard tons of rumors while walkign round none of them that he'd give any credit to, namely that Byakuya liked them batting on the same side. Ichigo just thought Byakuya carried himself like one of those noble princes never showing a sign of doubt or weakness to another and mantained a sense of calm.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am

Ryo wiped the wet bangs out of his eyes and said... "Your being a naughty girl....." He ran his hand up the back end of her thigh and rubbed it gently.... "You think you can handle the consequences?..." He said willingly into her ear... Her body was amazing in clothes let alone this....

Byakuya shrugged he didnt care what they did it was usually pretty boirng in Soul Society... "I just want something interesting to happen....." Byakuya was not one to say things like that but when your bored your bored....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 am

Sakura smirked as she looked at him as he stood under the water flow and then moved kneeling down. She may not be ready to go all the way yet, but that didn't mean she didn't feel like playing a bit as she ran her tongue across the tip of him with cold water washing over him his reactions to this ought to be fun. She slid her mouth over him taking his full length in so she could play about before her actions made him hard...

Ichigo looked at Byakuya then out the window, he usually avoided drinking with Rangiku since she tended to be clingy sober he didn't want to know how bad she got when she was drunk. But he could drink, did on the nights of his mothers death and looked at him.
"Is there a place, we can go..to just relax and have a few drinks and I don't know talk?" he asked, it was funny to ask Byakuya if there was a place to do all of that but. Tonight was the night of his mohters death, and he really didn't want to go to sleep yet. But nor did he want to party. He didn't know if Byakuya would want to keep him company or even realize...he was dealing with a much more somber Ichigo today. Rukia hadn't realized that it had been a year since they met, a year since he told her about Grand Fisher and what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:06 am

Ryo rubbed her face with his hand and stroked her arm..... He wasnt gonna rush this moment... His member got hard fast and the cold water didn't help considering any man gets hard when in cold water.... She felt her lick him and take him into her mouth and tightened his grip on her head he couldnt help it... She was good at what she was doing it was obvious this wasn't her first time playing around with a man....

Byakuya shrugged and went into the kitchen.... He came back with some beers and handed one to Ichigo... "Cheers to another boring assed day...." Byakuya was not one to drink often but didnt mind a sip every now and then....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 am

Sakura continued playing with his length moving her mouth and tongue although it seemed like it wasn't her first time it in truth was. She just did what she thought was right, as she continued to pleasure Ryo. Of course she wasn't about to tell him that!

Ichigo looked at him and lifted the beer. "I hear ya." He said as he sat there it wasn't often he agreed with Byakuya but he was. He looked out the window a moment then closed his eyes and leaned back so his back was resting against the chair. "Hey Byakuya is it always like this in Soul Society?" He asked as he looked out at the night sky. Rukia was sleeping in her room and he and Byakuya had played a few rounds of poker. "Wonder if she's here at peace somewhere.." He mused lightly wondering if Misaki Kurosaki his mother was there. Grand Fisher had killed her but had not consumed her....at least he didn't think so the idea that it had and she might be a hollow somewhere in Hueco Mundo was a thought that bothered him to no end.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 am

Ryo grunted and pulled her away from his dick then pressed her to the wall.... He kissed his way down rubbing her breast and sides as he did..... He didnt go for her pussy no he wanted to tease her a little bit before giving her what she wanted.... He ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh then kissed her upper thigh... Then he came up and kissed her just cm away from her pussy..... Then after the teasing was done he trailed her pussy several times with his tongue holding one leg over his shoulder....

Byakuya shrugged and sighed... "I wouldnt know Kurosaki....." He chugged his drink then looked at him and said.... "Come on i though humans could drink... your two shots behind..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 am

Sakura gasped and moaned as he ran his hands along her sides and played with her chest. She looked down at him as he kissed so close to such a tender hot spot and shivered in delight as her leg was drapped over his shoulder she took a deep breath before closing her eyes and shivering as he teased her.

Ichigo looked over at him and took a couple more drinks. Finishing off the can and setting it down. "I'm done with it already." He said feeling a slight rush from the alcholol but a buzz or anything that indicated being drunk but that warm tingling feeling one got after the first drink. Before looking over at Byakuya and then sighing as he sat there. So this is what they did for fun around here played poker and got drunk?
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:02 am

Ryo got tired of teasing her then shoved his tongue deep inside of her and began licking her over and over.... Holding her ass in on hand and one of her breats in the other he waited knowing she couldnt resist the want much longer she wanted him almost as much if not more then he wanted her.....

Byakuya handed him another and picked up the cards re-dealed them and they began playing again..... Byakuya brung out the hard stuff strait yeiger everyone in Soul Society loved the stuff could Ichigo handle the challenge?....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 am

Sakura closed her eyes moaning as he began licking her, her breathing deepening out and tangling her fingers in his hair as she balanced that way. She could feel things tightening lower, responding to his attentions. Her breathing had deepened out and she shook her head. "Ry...Ryo..." She said after a moment between soft moans and gasps for air, not excatly sure what she wanted at the moment, her body responding to his attentions very well.

Ichigo looked at the drink and took a drink not what he was used to but he could handle it and tonight was a night he was looking to get his mind off of his problems anyways. He picked up the cards that where dealt to him and began to play again.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 am

Ryo licked her faster and faster as his body began to heat and when i say heat i mean heat it wouldve burned her if he didnt back away right now.... "S-sorry...." He looked at her unsure what to say to break the awkward silence he looked over her body with his eyes hoping he did not burn her he thought he saw a burn but he couldnt tell if it was bad or not....

Byakuya yawned loudly then said... "Full house..." He took a long swig of the Yeiger that he held in his other hand..... He was about three shots ahead of Ichigo....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am

Sakura could feel the burn and sighed taking a deep breath as it stung but it wasn't so bad that it was painful to move just yet. She stepped past him and reached up wrapping her hand around the metal shower head and raising her reiatsu so that she froze the metal and chilled the water even more. "It's fine. It just means I've managed to get you really hot that's all." She said looking back at him.

"Royal Flush." Ichigo responded as he took a swig of the yeiger in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 am

Ryo's face turned the color of blood that was not what he was expecting not that he complained..... "Y-you think....." He stared at her beutiful body for a moment then he couldnt help it it was now or never.... He could see the want in her beutiful eyes so he acted on pure instinct and picked her up into the air and pressed her to the wall where the water ran over their bodies steam came off of his bodt every kiss, every touch, every little thing was making him want her more and more.... He bit down onto her neck then slowly pushed himself into her and feeling her hand grip tighter..... unless it was his imagination she was telling him to give her more and more.....

Byakuya sighed and re-dealed the cards at this point it seemed he was going home with fifty bucks in his pocket and Byakuya hated to lose so he's gonna play a few more games....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:07 am

Sakura moaned when he bit her neck a bit startled when he did but at the same time it didn't over hurt. She blinked when she was lifted into the air and felt him slowly start to enter her before nothing.

Sakura blinked she was dressed and dried and standing in the bed room with Ryo left in the shower in the cold water. Blinking she looked at Zakurakadoguchi blinking when she spoke with time seeming to remain frozen around her.
"You body must remain pure before or you will truly die before you gain Excalibar." She said softly while looking at her. "Excalibar can only be gained and found by those who are pure of heart, body and soul, True to one self and protect all life before any other. If you loose any of those before Excaliber comes to you then you will die as being unworthy."

Sakura looked at Zakurakadoguchi. "I have a hollow inside of me Zakurakadoguchi." She said softly. "My soul is already impure."
"No, you are not evil even with Shiori inside of you. You must remain as pure as you as pure for which the Sakura that you are named." Her spirit said looking back in the direction of Ryo. "If he truly loves you he will wait for you. If he desires nothing more then your body he will force the issue. After all good things come to those who wait...More so because you trail for Excaliber has already begun..."

Ichigo watched as Byakuya began to redeal and shook his head. Normally he ended up loosing a bit to him and visa versa although Byakuya usually liked to end the night with him on the winning side and Ichigo owing him instead of the other way around. But that was fine, he didn't mind playing with him. It was something to pass the time and take his mind off of the night that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Knife's edge between life and death.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach continues~ Shinseina :: RP Area :: Soul Society :: Shinseina :: Lotus Court :: Ryo Zaran's Chambers :: Pratice yard-
Jump to: