Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Knife's edge between life and death.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 am

Ryo turned and without a word for the moment threw his own Zanpaktou at her feet and it stuck inot the ground.... "I'm not saying you don't have it in you im saying that your not wanting to act on it because of the way we feel for each other.... and what if by some chance that I turned into your oponent because the future holds no boudaries would you be able to kill me?... Take my Zanpaktou and run it through my heart!!!" His eyes ran into her as he ripped his shirt off and he readied himself he wanted proof he knew how gentle she was on the inside he had seen that side of her and if an enemy found that side of her they would use it against her and he could tell from the look of zakuradougchis eyes she knew full well what he meant and she to some extent agreed unless he was seeing things but she would never speak out of turn due to her personality... "I want you to be strong so prove to me right now that you can do it... Take my life!!" Of course his zanpaktou would not be able to hurt him and very few shinigami knew that you couldnt be hurt by your own zanpaktou...

Toushirou looked at him and said.... "Watch this you'll see what I mean...." He turned to watch the outcome....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am

Sakura looked at him, she knew two things. One, due to training with Zakurakadoguchi that running him thru with his own sword would not kill him. It would be like trying to kill him by smacking him with his own hand. And two...She moved using the full Shukugi and the sword was thrust thru his chest, thru his heart, his own Zanpakuto piercing him straight thru as she looked into his eyes. Her own silver tresses flying about her as she did. She stepped back having burried his sword to the hilt in his chest.

"Your Zanpakuto is a part of you. Benishihone is a part of your soul and will not kill you." Sakura said in disgust. "You think just because I have a caring heart that someone will walk all over me? You think that if you turn traitor I will not be able to handle it and deal with you?" She narrowed her eyes as she looked at him standing there. "Cherry blossoms gained there unique color due to drinking the blood of the fallen around them. I weild the the Dragon of Frozen death." She narrowed her eyes. "Which means that Zakurakadoguchi was born from the cold uncaring part of my soul. There is your answer Ryo can I run you thru with your own sword yes." She looked at him and then lifted her sword which was still in her hand and pushed the tip against his throat making a shallow cut the frozen blade's power the very air that froze around it now freezing the skin at his neck and spreading in. "Can I still run you thru now with mine knowing that it will kill you?" She breathed looking at him as his blood crystalized on his skin. "Yes I can. I have the intent and will to kill Ryo, and in a battle it doesn't matter to me who my enemy is, I will fight to the death and win."

Sakura moved away from him the disgust and anger apparent in her eyes. "Don't my kindness for weakness...and if you ever stop me from fighting in a fight like you did on earth again. I will cut you down as well. I let it go because I was concerned about you and trying to get reinforcemts like you asked." She looked at him. "But...I don't take kindly to it."

Zakurakadoguchi looked between them both and remained silent. She didn't like the fact he was upseting Sakura. She was gentle and kind it was true but at the same token she would do what she needed to to get the job down, regardless of who it meant she had to cut down. It was why she choose her. Why she was Sakura's Zanpakuto.

Ichigo shook his head. "I do know what your talking about but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it Toshiro." he said then shook his head. "Yesh, she's like this in the fencing tournments as well. She'll cut down anyone opposing her with a weapon no matter who they are." He mused looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

Ryo grinned he had finally seen what he had wanted to seen.... "Congradulations Sakura Hitsugaya you have passed thet test that Ichigo has currently failed..... The true points of this exercise was not to see your will to kill it was to see which of honor, heroism, and duty you find most important.... You chose duty.... thats the key nessecity to weild excaliber....." He wouldnt appologize he told her he would be hard on her and that she could possibly die.... but he did not say how.... "Your training resumes tomorow...." He hoped she didnt notice because he was trying to be tough on her but he knew she did.... he smiled he was very proud of her.... Ryo wanted to turn and wrap his arms around her but that would defeat his purpose....

Toushirou looked at Ichigo.... "Those two are gonna be one hell of a couple their gonna argue everyday.... and you failed because you just attcked with no reason behind your blade just to survive isnt enough so we'll try again tomorow get some rest..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 am

Sakura looked over at him and shook her head. "You can be such a Jerk!" She said as she walked over to Zakurakagoduchi who chuckled at her Shinigami's outburst. She smiled as she walked with her to return to her Uncles side go 'home' and get some rest she was tired and sore and tapped. And she had not once drawn on her Viazards' mask. That was something she was determined to use only as a last restort. "But that's one of the things I love about you I suppose." She mused as she walked up to her Zanpakuto spirit and yawned again. Zakurakadoguchi chuckled.

Ichigo stared at Toshiro. "Huh?" he said blinking.He looked at Sakura who was yawning and walking over to them while he was stuck going over in his head how he failed. He had fought to win, just that simple there was never any reason behind his blade but his own will to fight, to cut down anything he didn't agree with and protect those around him. She fought with...a sense of Duty? She had been fighting with that sense? He thought she had been just as reckless as him but realized she had been weiging her oppentant the entire time. Deciding even as she was fighting what and who it was she was fighting against but such a stragety made his head ach.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am

Ryo glanced back at her smiling face they were so different from each other.... She had a life of happiness ahead of her while his held nothing but the filling void of sorrows.... "You couldn't live without me..." He smiled hoping she wouldnt notice the pain that has been in his eyes since she volunteered this job of hers.... Something similar to this is how his lover died years ago... He couldn't go through that pain again without commiting suicide and Toushirou knew full well why he was pushing her so hard....

Toushirou looked at him and sighed saying nothing to him was the best thing he could do.... "Ichigo... you need a reason behind your sword a man whom kills to win or to survive is no different then a beast.... and beast get slaughtered...." He looked at him with a freezing cold look in his eyes......
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am

Sakura looked over at him. "I don't know about that.." She said in a slightly playful tone but smiled. "But I know I don't want to." She said to his comment of you can't live without me. She looked at him and smiled a little, as if to reassure him she was not going to die. Sakura was far to stubborn to let go of her life so easily. She would fight to keep it. And she wasn't about to let anyone take it from her.

Ichigo looked at Toshiro. "So what fighting to protect my friends and the people I care about isn't good enough is that it Toshiro?" He gripped looking at the smaller captain of Squad ten. "I won't let any harm the people around me. If your saying that isn't good enough then what is. What other reason is there to fight besides protecting those around me?" he said as he looked over at Sakura. "I'll do what I have to keep people like Sakura from having to carry the burden of fighting." He said as he looked at her not believing that she should ever have to carry a sword or fight.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 am

Ryo looked at her and smiled he walked over to her and took his arm around her shoulders.... "Yeah well..... your gonna have me for a long time to come so better get used to my underhanded assness now...." He chuckled at the word he just made up then he took her face in both hands and slid his lips onto hers holding her there until she was ready to move away from him.....

Toushirou looked at him and said.... "That is for you to decide...... you fought today not for your freinds but for your own survival think about it no one was here for you to protect and yet.... you fought with everything you had and themsome.... Don't you think theres more to why you fight?....."

(OOC: OK honestly why the crap is going on with this thing it looks like im writing up a paragraph every time or more and it come up a sentence or 2 O.O)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:19 am

Sakura was in no hurry at the moment to break the kiss as she let her hands rest against his broad muscular chest. She closed her eyes returning the kiss with the same heated passion that she recieved it in. Her heart skipping a beat even as she laughed at his words. Knowing full well that what he said was indeed no word but something he made up.

Ichigo looked at Toshiro. "I told you, I may not know Sakura all that well Toshiro but this is dangerous for her. One wrong move and she could die. I can't let that happen. I'm not going to stand by and watch her do someting like this that risks her life. Even if I just met her, I'm not that sort of insenstive jackass that will turn the other way when someone is in danger around me." He said crossing his arms over his stomach and then shaking his head. "I know what I'm fighting for I may not be able to protect everyone around me, and they may not always be my friends or someone close to me but in the end, if they need protecting I'm going to protect them."

((Occ: Couldn't honestly tell you....seems to be working just fine for me. O.o))
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:46 am

Ryo broke the kiss a moment and whispered.... "Now play nice ok we don't want Toushirou to go ballistic..." He meant of course the way she was holding onto his chest it may have looked bad to certain people with morals witch Ryo had none of but Toushirou did and after a tiring practice fight he didn't want to have to fight at full strength so soon....

Toushirou said nothing then turned with a yawn.... "I'm gone go do what you want....." He half expected Ichigo to run over and congradulate her and then hang with them for awhile maybe introduce them to his freinds but he really didn't care he just knew that if Sakura and Ryo did anything indecent he would tell him....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:47 am

Sakura chuckled and shook her head. While here she was under the watchful eye of her Uncle who would probably get upset over the most innocent of things. But that was what it was totally innocent at the moment. She didn't want to know what would happen if they did more then kiss when around him.

Ichigo walked over and smiled. "Congratulations Sakura." He said and she nodded as she looked at him.
"Thank you...I'm sure you'll get it Ichigo." She said softly but he shook his head it may very well be her that ends up weilding Excaliber and even if it was he coudl still watch over and protect her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:59 am

Ryo laughed and smacked Ichigo hard on the back whitch is what her often done when they spoke to each other....... "Long time no see buddy.... hows the girlfreind? Whats her name.... Inoue Orihime?" He loved aggravating him on how Orihime wanted to date him but is to much of a coward to ask her... It was like a hobby to Ryo now.... "Oh.... and good training so far...."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 am

Ichigo looked at him and shook his head. "We're not dating we're just friends." Ichigo said as he straitened up and fought the urge to rub that spot at his back although he did put Zangetsu at his back again in order to detour Ryou from going for round two. "Yeah I haven't even passed the first half." He said looking at him. Then sighed.

Sakura smiled. "I'm sure you'll get it Kurosaki-kun." She said in a soft bright tone. AS she stood next to Ryo and Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 am

Ryo looked at him and said... "Right......." He knew full well how he felt about Orihime he had once unconsciously told him how he felt even though he denied it Ichigo knew that he had already told Ryo about his feelings toward her.... Ryo took Sakuras hand wanting to leave for some alone time with her but decided to let the two of them talk.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 am

Ichigo shook his head as he looked at him. Knowing full well that he was torn between Orihime and Rukia. Ryou and a lot of others thought he should choose Orihime and then there were others who thought he should choose Rukia in the end he was stuck and didn't know who to pick.

Sakura was more tired then anything else. She was just planning to lay down and go to sleep as she and Ichigo exchanged idel pleasantries up to and including school work, which they were both passing with flying colors despite being Shinigami in there spare time and missing all of this schooling. It didn't occur to her that Ryo may want to go and mess around since she herself although she was holding his hand was planning on finding a nice comfortable spot to take a nap. Fighting against him and Toshiro using that insanely heavy sword had been exhausting and this was her first day with it to boot. She hadn't fully adjusted to it's weight yet.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 am

Ryo sighed he remembered when Ichigo went to Hueco Mundo to save Orihime and he found out that she was inlove with him after defeating all of his opponents.... and yet he still had feelings for Rukia as well Ryo personally thought Ichigo should be with Orihime and leave Rukia to Renji abarai but hey it wasn't his buissness... "Comon Sakura lets go..... seems your both exhausted...." He wanted to have a little alone time with her and play around but it was her descision to make and she looked tired so he wasn't gonna push it... "You both did well but a wise warrior said onece upon a time great powers also come with the price of exhaustion so.... get a long deserved rest both of you..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 am

Sakura looked at him and yawned nodded. "Just need to get a nap in here." She said softly as she looked at him but kissed Ryo on the cheek and sighed. "Wondering if I should head back to my Uncles...Rangiku was in a tizzy this morning though." She worried she might be able to get any rest with Rangiku wanting to yanke her all around to go shopping and various other things.

Ichigo yawned and stretched. "Yeah, I think that saying though is great power comes with great responsiblity." He said looking at him. "I think getting the right amount of rest falls into there somewhere though." He said lightly as he turned and went to start walking out maybe to bug Rukia for a place to crash since she usually crashed at his place.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 am

Before Ichigo asked he figured he'd better speak up considering Byakuya despised Ichigo with a passion.... "Byakuyas home......" He then looked at Sakura and said... "You can crash at my chambers with me if you think you need to but if your uncla starts with me tomorow i remain the right to kick his ass into next century..." Whe she kissed his cheek he made his jaw do a snapping sound as he acted like he was biting air.... "I'll bite ya...." He snickered knowing she'd take that the wrong way in many different ways....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 am

Ichigo groaned at the fact that Byakuya was home. That was never a good thing to head that way when he was. Since he and Byakuya got along about as well as Oil and water. In essence not at all. He tipped his head he really didn't have it to make it thru the Senkaimon right now. "Maybe Renji then.." Although that made him shiver.To have to bug Renji for a place to stay while in the Seireitei.

Sakura blushed and giggled looking at him. "You would too. But not right now." She said laughing which got Ichigo to gap at her open mouthed. "Sure I'll crash there.." She said in reference to crashing at Ryo's but poked him playfully in the chest before yawning. "But I'm napping and your behaving." She said lightly knowing that her Uncle wouldn't be happy even with that much. She had come to learn Toshiro wouldn't put up with a lot where her father tended to be more leniet as long as she wasn't doing anyting to get little baby Sakura's or her boyfriends running around in essence anything to have a kid.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 am

Ryo snickered and said.... "What Toushirou don't know wont hurt him..." He grinned with a wink knowing full well thats what she wanted to hear he would let her rest but what happened after the rest was up to them..... He picked her up and they started to walk..... Renji was a decent choice atleast they got along..... somewhat.... "If you do stay at Rukias wear a comdom...." He snickered knowing Ichigo was thinking something along those lines....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 am

Sakura chuckled as he picked her up and she let her head rest against his shoulder staring to fall asleep she was so very exhausted at the moment. She she didn't notice the fans had changed instead of a liquid gold the metal was now fading out to a pale ice blue at the tips of the blades. The large metal fans were closed at the moment but where changing...as Zakurakadoguchi herself was changing.

In her spirit realm where Zakurakagoduchi resided as well as Shiori was under the water at the moment looking up she took a deep breath and walked forwards into the water rooted forest up to a sleeping light, and a figure trapped within. Although she was awake and moving a part of her soul remained yet asleep. A child born neither alive nor dead. Neither of the living world or the Spirit one...the perfect place for the third release to reside in. The king of the Spirit world had known of Aizen's plans and prepared for it. That peperation was deep within her soul. The light of the very blade she was looking to try to obtain. Question was...was it too soon for her to truly waken? For Zakurakadoguchi to take her ture and forgotten from? Only time would tell.

Ichigo took a deep breath as he looked at Ryo. "Psht. I'm not you! It's not the only thing I think about!" Ichigo snapped at him as he turned and headed towards the Kuchiki residence anyways. Renji might be the safer choice in this circumstance but he was going there to visit Rukia not her brother. So Byakuya could shove it for all he cared. He had a right to visit his friend. Besides what happened between them was there business and no one elses....

((Occ: Seriously between the who Ichigo/Orihime or Ichigo/Rukia contraversy which one do you seriously want to see happen in that series? I tend to think of Uryuu and Orihime ending up together. lol))
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 am

Ryo layed her down on his bed and sat down to do some paper work he didn't bother to reply to Ichigo's assumption of sex being tyhe only thing he thought about he didn't care it was the truth he liked sex.... nothing wrong with that and Sakura seemed plenty interested in sex herself but hey whatever......

(OOC: well actually I read ahead its all leading toward Ichigo/Orihime being together and Rukia/Renji.... but whatever you want it Ichigo/Rukia love thingy on this site its ur site so..... who cares... oh and writer block ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 am

Sakura relaxed when she was laid down and curled up on the bed. Taking a deep breath she let sleep overcome her knowing that despite his reckless attitude Ryo was actually a good guy. He just had quiet the firey personality.

Ichigo wandered off to go spend some time with Rukia while in Soul Society...
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 am

Ryo smiled she was the only one to see the true him behind his fiery eyes he didnt understand why she attracted to him like a moth to a flame was it destiny?.... Was it luck?.... Was it coincedence? He didnt know and didnt care what mattered was she was here with him now....

When Ichigo appeared on the land of Kutchiki Byakuya answered the door when he knocked on it Rukia in her room listening to music.... "Kurosaki Ichigo......"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 am

Sakura slept peacefully in his pressence which was funny consindering he was fire and she was ice. And he should melt her reiatsu in his pressence but she was comfortable. Turning her head she snuggled more into the pillow beneath her head as it had his scent which oddly enough was very comforting to her.

Ichigo looked at Byakuya and shrugged. "Yo, Byakuya is Rukia in?" He asked attempting to ask before he started shouting for the petite Shinigami. He knew he didn't always get along with Byakuya but hey. He didn't attempt to start the fighting between them either.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

Ryo gripped his arm.... An old scar that was left to him by her father when he left Soul Society still burned in its frost bitten ways.... He looked at her she was so peaceful it made him happy.... the daughter of his long time enemy was the woman that he had fallen in love with..... How ironic..... "Tch... wow she really is so peaceful.... she doesnt need to see the spoils of war it could warp her poor mind she doesnt know the pain of losing the people you love I don't want her to witness that.... I vow to protect her...." He didnt know if she herd him speak or not but even if she did hear his words he doubted she'd complain.....

Byakuya looked at him with his usual cold stare and said..... "....and if she is?...." He despised Ichigo with everything in him and would just love to rip him into two at any given moment but he didnt want to deal with Rukia right now..... "Shes in her room....." He shut his eyes and walked away knowing this night wouldnt end without some sort of fight and guessed he felt the same way....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Knife's edge between life and death.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach continues~ Shinseina :: RP Area :: Soul Society :: Shinseina :: Lotus Court :: Ryo Zaran's Chambers :: Pratice yard-
Jump to: