Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Knife's edge between life and death.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:20 am

Ryo keptm up his pase he wanted to see how long she could resist the pleasure of it all normally a woman would have already orgasmed at this yet she was resisting it for the moment making her moments of pleasure longer.... He gripped hold of her butt and whispered under his breath... "Beg for more...!" He was the type to like dominating...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:24 am

Sakura moaned and tipped her head closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, not at all used to this but holding for dear life. The pleasure was very intense at the moment and she took a deep breath shivering. "Ahn..." She breathed and closed her eyes then shivered and whispered because she didn't trust her voice to be more accomidating at the moment..."Please..."
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:30 am

Ryo grinned he was getting ready to heat up the passion... He slid her panties down to her knees and licked her right dead in the center of her clit and started moving his tongue faster and faster... He smacked her butt and rubbed her breast with his other hand she seemed like she was going to let it free soon he didnt think she could hold orgasm back much longer but hey he's been wrong before..
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:33 am

Sakura tossed her head and squirmed under the pleasure he was giving her, her breathing deep and uneven as she bowed her back and closed her eyes. "Ah..." she gasped trying to breath between moans and soft cries of pleasure. Her fingers tensing in the bedsheets as she opened her eyes trying to focus on what she wasn't entirely sure.
"Ryo...please..." She said in a low sultry begging tone...she was so very hot and her body was screaming for it. She could feel her need rippling thru her so very intense. Being a creature of ice she certainly didn't mind the firey passion he was heating her up with.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

Ryo grinned and dug his tongue deep into her and moved it slowly... Then he pulled it out and since she seemed she couldnt wait anymore he pulled his pants down and entered her slowly giving her the chance to get used to it then put himself into a rythmic motion....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:08 am

She gasped and moaned as he slowly but surely entered her joining them together. She took a deep breath as she looked up at him then he started the rythm. Sakura took a deep breath as she shivered trying to get adjusted to the new sensations that where coursing thru her. Not at all used to them. She took a deep breath as he continued his steady rythm finally able to gather enough of her wits to be able to move her own hips in time with him. He was so very thick and full it made it hard for her to think clearly even as she came up to meet him. Her movements though caused her to shift just enough to hit that wonderful inner spot that caused her to cry out in intense pleasure. Sakura gasped after but kept moving against that spot taking a deep breath as she did and closed her eyes. Moving to meet him and withering in pleasure. "Ryo..." She said softly lowly almost as if pleading for more with unspoken words and movements.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:07 am

Ryo felt her move and it forced him to grunt out of pleasure.... He gripped hold of her hair and pulled ever so slightly just enough to make her feel pain filled pleasure and he began putting a little more power in his thrust... He ran his free hand down her chest and gripped hold of one her her breast and squeezed tightly he kissed the beck of her neck...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

Sakura gasped and moaned tipping her head back as he increased his movements, pulling on her hair crying out a bit in pleasure as she could feel herself getting closer and closer to that euphoric edge. Her breathing got heavy as she dug her fingers into his strong shoulders as if to hold on for dear life due to all of the intense pleasure she was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:31 am

Ryo couldnt hold it no more he let off his massive load into her then slowed his pace for a moment... He then decided to be adventuress as he slid himself into her ass... Luckily he let her know on day one they slept in the same bed together that this was liable to happen if they ever had sex... He gave her fair warning... He let her get used to the pain a moment then began thrusting knowing that after a moment or two the pain turned into pleasure and he'd have her begging for more...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:46 am

Sakura whimpered and yelped when he entered her rear, her eyes going wide as she grabbed ahold of him feeling like she was being split in two as she half sat up. Her breathing heavy she was about to tell him not to move when he did, she had a hard time believing his full length fit in there! At first all she felt was pain but it quickly turned into pleasure and had her falling back whimpering and gasping again in pleasure even as she began to tense up and after a bit cried out but she wasn't coming down off of the euphoric high as he kept moving having yet to reach his second release...
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:54 am

It was just as Ryo thought she was hating it at first but now she was begging for more... "Beg for it, comon beg for more!..." He shoved it deep into her and gripped her waist to steady his rythm
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:25 am

Sakura whimpered and shook her head her breathing intense as she was still orgasiming around him. "Ahn...." She whimpered and managed to recollect herself enough to say one word. "Please..." she needed it to finish out needed....something she was reeling with the pleasure of it all.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:33 am

Ryo kept giving it to her harder and harder... Until the game was over he came his load all over her back then fell to her side he was at his limit atleast for the moment... she had been heated up as much as possible and his fire was gone....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:46 am

Sakura laid there panting and breathing heavy more or less as she stared off to the side her chest heaving with the effort it took to breath. She wasn't used to this at all and he had really given her the run for her money so to speak. She was a little sore and could feel the slight twinges of pain in her backside but there was still pleasure rolling thru her in massive amounts to dull that edge.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:01 am

Ryo breathed hard for a moment then took her in his arms and lay beside her slowly falling asleep exhausted for the night.... He didnt even have then energy to say goodnight... In a matter of five minates he fell asleep holding her in his arms....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:30 am

Sakura beyond exhausted felt sleep overtake her within a minute or two of there finish, so she was completely unaware of wither or not he even said good night her breathing deep and steady.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Ryo slept all night long and was the last to get up he found he setting in his office chair... he hated people in his chair... but he let it slide this time knowing thats what she was wanting was to tick him off...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:29 am

Sakura sat there yawning as she looked out at the skyline half listening to the butterfly that was speaking to her or rather to Toshiro who was yelling at her, she had ended up sitting down and listening as he yelled at her for doing something so reckless and that she should have come home last night and when did she plan on coming home and it had better be soon and something about being grounded but she wasn't entirely sure. So much so that she was unaware that Ryo had finally woken.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:58 am

Ryo looked at her then snapped his fingers infront of her face to get her attention.... "Yo girl with the sexy body are you awake?..." He smiled at ehr and sent the butterfly away with a shut the hell up she can do what she wants dick head! He patted her head and grinned... "You seem out of it today"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:05 am

Sakura looked over at him and smiled a bit. "Yeah a sorta." She said looking at him and shrugging a bit watching as the black butterfly flew away and knew that her Uncle would be even more cranky when she met up with him at some point today.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:31 am

Ryo looked at her then shrugged and he picked her up out of his chair then sat down holding her in his arms he sat there saying nothing anjoying the silence of his chambers..... for once.... He sat there and yawned eventhough he hated alot of noize in the morning without it it seemed strange and he wandered why it was like this....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:25 am

Sakura sighed as she was lifted up into the air and then sat down in his lap looking about as she rested her head against his shoulder she couldn't help but feel like something was wrong besides the arguement with her Uncle it was quiet. Not even bird song at the moment....she wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:49 am

Ryo looked at her and then he sighed loudly then stroked her back and then he looked up and groaned there was a stack of paper work with Ryo's name on it and he knew for sure that Sakura had no chance of understanding a bit of it so he lay her tio the side and went to work.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:00 am

Sakura blinked as she was lifted up and set down off to the side as if a discarded blanket but said nothing as she shook her head and closed her eyes. Laying back and taking a deep breath. She opened them again found herself in her inner world and smiled a bit as her eyes landed on a girl, on Zakura Kadoguchi who nodded and had her pull out her tessan.....before going ban-kai then releasing it, releasing Excaliber in her mind, the souls echo of the blade that dwelled now inside of her and began working with her as Zakura had done in the past, high speed instense and deadly combat all designed to push her to the edge to master the sword and every once in a while Zakura would dissappear for her Shiro to appear and fight her even more ruthless then Zakura had been.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Ryo looked over at her and smiled she seemed to be working hard in her mind she was training eventhough he had been training her himself every once in awhile its good to go from advanced level training to go back over the basics and for the moment it gave him time to catch back up on the work at hand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Knife's edge between life and death.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach continues~ Shinseina :: RP Area :: Soul Society :: Shinseina :: Lotus Court :: Ryo Zaran's Chambers :: Pratice yard-
Jump to: