Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Knife's edge between life and death.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 am

Ryo smiled and said... "You know me.... you never know until it happens to you..." He took her hand and opened the portal... "HOLD ON!!!" He loved this part it was like being shot like a jet liner through the sky...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 am

Sakura nodded and laughed as they went rushing back to Seireitei.

Ichigo groaned and held his head as they went back...he would have to go see Toshiro and soon.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 am

Ryo touched down then flash stepped his way back to the training feild where Toushirou was already awaiting him and the others... "Your late!!" Toushirou snapped then Ryo retorted with... "Kiss my ass.... we were busy..." Toushirou groweled as he said... "Oh yeah right you were sneaking around with my neice and you know it!" Ryo grinned and said... "No... but I could if you'd rather it be that..." He just glared without giving an answer as Ryo laughed....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 am

Sakura looked at Ryo and elbowed him although Ryo's laughter was a good sign it meant that he was feeling much much better. She looked at her Uncle and sighed he was actually protective where her father pretty much let her do what she wanted like running off to another world to go train to use a ancient sword of power. Training that might very well of course kill her. "Good moring Uncle Toshiro." She said softly looking at him. It had floored Rangiku when Sakura went to address him as Hitsugaya-taicho in respect and he snapped at her that it was 'Uncle Toshiro' to you. Sakura had blinked but smiled and answered with a yes Uncle Toshiro.

Ichigo looked at Toshiro and took a deep breath. "Yo! Toshiro any way you know of to kill a hangover?" He asked holding his head pressing the heel of his hand into his temple. Ichigo wasn't thrilled about the hangover nor what he was told was Rangiku's way of fixing said hangover either. He just hoped Toshiro's way of fixing it wasn't freezing him or turning him into a solid block of ice. Although if Ichigo's head wasn't killing him at the moment he'd probably find this really funny since Ichigo was lucky if he was sixteen and looked older then Toshiro while Toshiro who looked if he was lucky like he was fourteen and incredibly short at that was really Ichigo's senior by many years, a half a century at least.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

Ryo grabbed his side and said... "Ouch!... That hurt Sakura what was that for?...." Toushirou snickered and laughed when she did it and Ryo ran over and knocked him a good one ontop of his head and left a nasty welp... "Jerk.... and here take this Ichigo-san..." He threw Ichigo a special kinda tea found only in japan thats well known for a hangover cure... "You could always take the alternative..." Ryo couldnt help but laugh at his red face....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 am

Sakura smirked and looked at him. "For purposely trying to upset my Uncle Ryo." She said smiling her tone teasing. She got along with Toshiro just fine in fact the first night while Rangiku went out and got rip roaring drunk Sakura bored out of her mind sat down with Rangiku's half of the paperwork and filled it out. Although she didn't have to it only took her a few moments to figure it out and fill it all in. Her hand writing was similiar enough to Toshiro's that all she had had to do was sign her last name to it to send it on it's way after the first dozen or so documents that he double checked for accuracy he let her go without a problem.

Ichigo really did look like a strawberry at the moment his face was so red and his head throbbed something terrible. Shaking his head he looked at Ryo. "Um no thanks....rather use Toshiro's remedy thanks..." he said not wanting to go find Rangiku....for many reasons up to and including he couldn't make up his mind between Rukia and Orihime he really didn't need to get himself into trouble with the two girls because Rangiku was pulled in the middle then there was Renji who kept teasing him and saying that maybe he was in denial and liked Toshiro. Sure he did, as a kid brother or something he wanted to protect as a dear friend....which was why Renji had sported a few black eyes in his time. Of course that only fueld the pineapples view that Ichigo was in denial.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 am

Ryo snickered and said.. "What? If I didnt piss Toushirou off on a daily basis he'd think I was mad at him right little guy...?" He looked at him and said.. "Call me little one more time...." He smiled loving aggravating Touchirou and said... "Little..." Teh next thing everyone knows Ryo's running around like a retard laughing his butt off and Toushirou was chasing him screaming ill kill you
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 am

Sakura watched the two of them shaking her head and sighing. It was weird to see her Uncle and boyfriend acting like a couple of two year olds. She was the same height as Toshiro and yet didn't once let the comment bother her. Even when she was called short or little. Her response was always yeah what of it?

Ichigo looked over as he had finished brewing the tea or rather Shunpo'd to Ukitake's and asked if they had an water for tea steeped Ukitaki said yes and even gave him a very nice sized mug to put a couple of tea bags in once he saw how bad Ichigo was cringing. One of the virtues of going to Squad 13. He was the Substitute assigned to that squad.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 am

Ryo grinned stopped kissed Sakura and ran some more knowing Toushirou was not gonna like seeing him romantically kissing his neice then pulling away from him in their sprint....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 am

He was right Toshiro didn't like it one bit. He picked up his speed pullling Hyourinmaru from his back and chasing after the fool who had kissed his neice infront of him. "Your a dead man." he snapped icily. Between the 'Little comment and the kissing his neice he was going to freeze the fool friend of his solid.

Sakura just stood there blushing. "Ano..." she said softly.

"ICHIGO!" Rukia shouted as she ran up to him watching as he flinched. "I wake up this morning and your gone without even a word! I've searched all of the Seireitei for you and here you are!?" She shouted he left without a word. She'd get even with him for that.

Ichigo flinched and actually knelt down holding his head. "Rukia..." He groaned that was soo not helping at the moment.

"And what's the matter with you Ichigo? Don't tell me your going to pretend to be sick." She snapped irritated.

"No....hangover." He mummbled.
"Hangover?" Rukia repeated then grabbed Ichigo who had thankfully drank all of the tea and was simply waiting for it to kick in. "Who,where and how did YOU get ahold of liquour Ichigo?"

"Bya...kuya..." He groaned while he was being shaken to death.
"Nee-sama?" Rukia said startled then narrowed her eyes. "Nee-sama would not give you anything like that your a MINOR Ichigo! Who are you protecting? Someone in the sixth who did this? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 am

Ryo, Toushirou and Sakura all stopped what they were doing to watch what was going on... "A-actually.... he did give it to Ichigo..." She turned with the look of death in her eyes like she was gonna blow all of seireitei up along with Byakuya and pointed all that anger at Ichigo and now at Ryo for supposedly lieing for him.... "YIKES!!" He dove behind Sakura and poked his head out he was now officially afraid of psycho-bitch...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 am

Sakura blinked and looked back over her shoulder at Ryo who was hiding behind her and peeking around her shoulder looking like a scared little kid of the great big bad boogy man....and she wasn't much bigger then Sakura herself.

"How....how dare you! NEE-SAMA would NOT do something like this!" Rukia shouted looking at Ryo who was hidding behind Sakura's tiny frame, then over at Ichigo who was whimpering and holding his head.

"Rukia stop yelling please...." He said as he held his head. Only problem with Rukia....she had a serious big brother complex and right now it was shining thru clear as day.

"TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU KUROSAKI ICHIGO!" Rukia shouted looking at him.

But it was the straw that broke the deathberries back so to speak as Ichigo looked up at her. "DAMN'T ALL RUKIA HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT WAS CAPTIAN BYAKUYA FREAK'N KUCICKI!!" Ichigo bellowed as he glared at her in a similiar way to which he glared at any hollow or Espada who crossed him, his sepia eyes boring holes right into her soul which got Rukia to take half a step backwards.

"Ichi...Ichigo?" Rukia said blinking he had never really blown up at her. Not like this.

"Kuchiki." Toshiro said walking over.

"Yes...Captain Hitsugaya?" She asked glancing at him. The icy captain looked very angry at the moment and with Hitsugaya that was never a good thing.

"Kurosaki Ichigo, was given liqour from your brother, the only other one who would was Matsumoto and she was sleeping off an hangover of her own last night." Toshiro said as head of the intellegence division there wasn't much that got past him. "At this point in time Byakuya is the one who supplied the booze to an underage substitute shinigami."

"Yes....Captian Hitsugaya." Rukia said lowly not willing to face the ice dragon's wrath by calling 'him' a lair.

"Thanks Toshiro." Ichigo said rubbing his temples.
"Captain Hitsugaya to you." Toshiro snapped in a low tone.
"Yeah, yeah whatever....would you give that up already?" Ichigo grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:37 am

Ryo poked his head out... "Is it over?...." Ryo did not like getting into arguements with that girl she was insane and its one thing to goof off and piss someone off it was another to get a psychopath pissed off and chase after you with a battle axe like she did last time.... he shuddered at the thought...

Toushirou looked at Ichigo then said... "I'll resume your training when the hangover has passed...." His icy tone not all that bad at the moment with the ominous killing intent from Rukia still filling the air....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 am

Sakura looked at Ryo. "For the moment I believe so." She shook her head and took a deep breath looking over at her Uncle and Ichigo.

Ichigo nodded and smiled a little rakishly. "Thanks Toshiro." he said looking at him and walking over to sit down and wait out the hangover and now the rampant neasea that was threatening to make all of last nights liqour revisit him this morning.

Rukia sat down quietly Captain Hitsugaya frigtened her at times...there was something about the icy captain that even she didn't want to mess with...maybe it was just that....he could keep reforming Hyourinmaru so long as there was mositure in the air and of course could overwhelm her own ice Zanpkauto easily.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:50 am

Ryo sighed as he said... "Good she's worse then an upset Benishihone...." His zanpaktou spirit appeared and yelled... "I heard that!!" Ryo just shrugged as if he didnt care... Benishihone giggled....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 am

Sakura sighed as she looked at them and shook her head. Those who would be a hand ful in her life of that she was certain. Then glanced over at Ichigo, Toshiro and Rukia.

Ichigo was holding his hands waiting for the hangover to quit and Rukia was looking like she wanted to find a rock to crawl under because she upset Toshiro. And Toshiro was just looking pissed off....all in all Sakura was sure it was a good morning.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 am

Ryo took Sakuras hand then pushed her away and drew his sword as he said... "Are you ready for me to heat things up?..." He took a attack stance as he prepared for the burning hot training he was gonna put her through....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Fire and Ice....it was the thought that crossed her mind as she turned to face Ryo pulling out her twin fans and smirking as she looked at him. Opening the fan blades as snow began to fall from them she nodded. "Yeah." She said as she regarded her boyfriend who was out to either push her into obtaining Excaliber or....prove to her that she couldn't, in the end though she had a feeling that Excaliber was one of those things that you where either worthy of and it came to you or unworthy of and you where lucky to keep your life. Either way she had to try, if her obtaining Excaliber meant that Ryo didn't have to worry about what that Espada Cero had told him then she would, she would to protect him, to protect her father and her friends. Ichigo, Orihime and all the others at school. To protect Rangiku and her Uncle Toshiro, of that she was certain Sakura would give up her life to save all of them.....without a second thought or remorse. It was just the way she was.

Go bankai...

Sakura paused as she looked at Ryo not dropping her gaurd but looking at him the voice didn't belong to Zakurakadoguchi. Nor did it belong to inner hollow.

Go Ban-kai....
She brought her fans around closing them and obeying the voice not quiet sure why she was but she did, she listened and trusted in the odd voice speaking in her mind, it sounded so very distant at the moment. Bringing the ends of her closed fans together she looked at Ryo.
"Ban-kai." She breathed looking at him as she was now in Bankai. Which would probably confuse Ryo.

There's more....go further.....show me.

Sakura wanted to frown show this voice what?

Show me the caliber of your heart.

Not sure why or what the voice was talking about she did. She brought her hand up to her face and summoned her mask looking at Ryo and taking a battle stance the frost falling off of the sword as she stood there.

Now show me.....show me the caliber of your heart. Prove to me what lies within....
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 am

Ryo knew full well what was going on in her head it was Excaliber it wanted to test her abilities how strong her heart was.... Would she follow her duties and fight to kill without a second remorse? Or would she listen to her heart and refuse to kill since it was obvious if she could avoid it killing intent was not her best idea....

"BANKAI!!" Him and Benishihone stood there her blade a glowing blazing red his a cool heated blue and they charged with every intentions of pushing her beyond her limits and starting things off with a big attack.... He lifted up his necklace and said... "Lets take this fight to a new dimension!!" He then charged once they left and used a powerful burning attack....

Name: Necklace of Death
Appearance: On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 Rensilrt
Special Abilities: Creates the world where his spirit exist for him and his opponent to fight on....

Name: Splitting Fire
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: When he cuts his opponent he causes them to burst into flames and if not dealt with the flames will split them in half.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 am

Sakura looked up and caught the blade one her own frozen one the sound of the hissing echoing in her ears but she drove back refusing to be cut by the attack refusing to be caught off gaurd. She knocked his blade back and brought hers around.

"Deliver the Frosted Heavens, Kurogane Zakurakadoguchi." She said in a low tone her voice echoing because it was disjointed as she sent her own attack in return to Ryo.

She felt something pulse inside of her as if some sort of test had begun, but she didn't have time to worry about it, she had to focus on what was before her. One what was at hand.

Deliver the Frosted Heavens, Kurogane Zakurakadoguchi
Weapon Style: Blue Bladed Katana
Weapon level: 9
Attack: Same as Shi-kai but more powerful. The sky darkens and snow begins to fall no matter the time of year, pillars of ice from around the enemy at a distance swirling around them wither they be on the ground or in the air. When she the sword in her right hand and turns it, the pillars of ice come together folding in at top and bottom solidfying and freezing her enemy solid.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 am

Ryo laughed as he jumped back from her attack then knocked the blade away... "You gotta do better then that!! and if i was you id watch my blind side instead of focusing on me!" She fell for it.... The attack Ryo used Benishihone also used and nailed Sakura hard in the back and was now beginning to burn violently....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 am

Sakura hissed in pain as the burning started but did something they would not be expecting she brought her own sword around and slapped it board side in her back even as she dodged freezing the wound with the frigid cold of the blade she danced moving out of the way.

She moved quickly seeing them both and once again bringing her sword around.
"Ten Kara Oriru Kurogane Zakurakagoduchi," She said as she moved flicking around them fast not moving close to either one as the cherry blossoms flew and ice vines wrapped around and between them. "Chire." She finished speaking as it shattered and blades of ice as well as the cherry blossoms tore into both Ryo and Benishihione.

Ten Kara Oriru Kurogane Zakurakadoguchi, Chire.
Weapon Style: Blue bladed Katana.
Weapon Level: 7
Attack: Same as Shi-kai but more powerful
Sakura dances with the sword as she moves the ribbons off the back fly vines of ice form in the air and surround the enemy. Cherry blossom petals fall from the sky. Upon the command 'Shatter' The petals become frenzied and swirl around the enemy like thousands of tiny blades cutting into them, the ice vines also shatter inwards toward the enemy slicing into them and freezing whatever they hit.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Ryo grinned it was time to heat things up for her... "It's time i make it impossible for you to use your sword..." The move he used when he stuck his sword into the ground generated enough heat to stop the ice from forming which meant she couldnt use her zanpaktou.....

Name: Blaze Burst
Type: Kenjutsu
Element Fire
Description: Sticks his sword into ground and runs his spirit energy into the ground setting the battle feild ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 am

Sakura looked at him and narrowed her eyes behind the mask, he was right she needed moisture in order to be able to form the ice. It was the price of an Ice Zanpakuto Toshiro's was no different.

She looked at him and flickered fowards she may not be able to use the power of her sword but she could still use it. She wasn't about to give up even when the odds where so heavily against her.

Show me.

She brought her sword around but instead of the blade the ribbons flew forwards as hard as a chain she wrapped them around his wrists easily enough and flung him around into Benishihione. Even as they released she tipped her head and looked at him.

Your heart.

Sakura knelt down in the heat and blaze looking up at him holding her sword before her in a postion that would allow her to attack or defend instantly as well as dodge anything he threw at her. She knew by alrights she should give up the heat was so intense but she wouldn't.

Show me.

Sakura moved again flickering fowards fast flying at them and bringing forth one hand a soft icy blue light forming at her fingertip. She was a Vizard she had the ability to use Cero, although she didn't use it often, she did know how and knew how devistating it could be if uncontrolled. At point blank range she opened fire on both of them. But didn't blunt at it all.

Your will to fight....
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:54 am

Ryo jumped up from being flung and charged spirit energy into his fist as long as the sword stayed in the ground the flames would rise but if he were to remove it they would deminish but it had to be him to remove it she wouldnt be able to the heat from the flames that were surrounding it would kill her almost instantly.... "I dont need a sword to finish this!" His powerful spirit energized fist collided with the cero being shot at close range and the spirit energy began fighting each other the one with the stronger spirit power would win....

Name: Kagemau (Shadow Dance)Rank: 5
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A quick paced fighting style that combines swift kicks and punches with Shunpo, hit hard and fast, the duration usually lasts a post, or two at most before he has to break off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Knife's edge between life and death.   On the Knife's edge between life and death. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Knife's edge between life and death.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach continues~ Shinseina :: RP Area :: Soul Society :: Shinseina :: Lotus Court :: Ryo Zaran's Chambers :: Pratice yard-
Jump to: