Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kahiri

Kahiri

Reiryoku : 67

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 am

Yuki sighed as he walked along. "Shouldn't you stay near Ryo in case he needs you...." He said glancing back at her they did this, any time he got near Ryo he was sure to be dealing with Benishihone....and Ryukotetsu that tratious Zanpakuto of his was nowhere to help him out of this....he'd leave him high and dry to deal with her himself. "I've a lot of work to do yet...." He said trying to detour her....but she always seemed to have a one track mind.

Sakura looked at him then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Your welcome." She said softly. "Although I really haven't done anything to deserve your thanks." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:30 am

Benishihone grinned and said.. "He never needs me... ever he always seems to want to do things himself and he has the strength to do it... if you havent noticed.." Ryo was every bit as strong as he was but wasn't really interested in all of the responsibilities that come with his job so he stuck to squad eleven the combat squad... She got close and pushed her breast up against his back, last time she did this he got extremely nervous... and he couldnt help but get a boner so she wanted to see if she could make him do it again...

Ryo looked at her his eyes more serious now than ever before... "You have done more than you could imagine you just havent realized it yet..." He pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips to hers holding her nice and tight yet also comfortable for both of them...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 am

Yuki remembered all too well what she had done the last time. The last time she did this he had a problem he wasn't all to happy about. Nor would he be happy about it now. Narrowing his eyes as she pressed up agaisnt him in an attempt to recreate the 'boner' from before he rose his reiatsu enough that he himself as well as the air around him became winter cold. There was a reason Ryukotetsu called him Snowe....besides it being the translation of his name. "Benishihone...I am not an exihbitionist." He said in icily, then after a moment realized his mistake, it would make the spirit think that if they were somewhere private he would go for it.

Sakura melted into the kiss, which was a funny thought in her mind since she was ice and that was what it did when it came up against fire, although she didn't mind. She slid her arms around his neck, more then happy to be held close in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 am

She started to laugh knowing he had screwed up, but she wasn't the type to take advantages like that so she said... "Don't worry i'll let that one go cutie... I dont like un-fair advantages it is the same as cheating, and who likes to make games too easy...." She would much rather flirt with him, especially since they once had a game to be played when they were alone but that was some time ago... "I wish that you would let us 'play' again you wernt complaining when it happened last time if I remember correctly you said.. 'please don't stop Benishihone'..." She giggled knowing that the rememberance of their 'game' would force his face red....

Ryo enjoyed their kisses very much, it seemed everytime they kissed his fiery hott passion melted her frozen heart.... "Fire and Ice do not mix well..." He said without breaking the kiss...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:45 am

Yuki looked at her and sighed. .""That was a long time ago Benishihone..." he said shaking his head. A lifetime ago it seemed, and he had been a much different peson then, still he had not stopped her. He reached up and grasped her chin. "Nor are you one to keep coming back to something you've already conqured...." he said in a low tone as he looked at her. He knew how there games went, knew what had happened that time. But even still..."I'm not the sort to be here for rebounds Beni." he shook his head and let go then began to step past her, it was true they had there games and but....with that girl there it was no doubt she had flirted and been turned down.

Sakura hummed into the kiss as he spoke and she could feel the vibrations of his words against her lips. She blushed a little at them but spoke in turn. "Oh...I've found that they can create steam..." she said softly...
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 am

Her flirtatious tones now gone she thought of the old nickname that he always used to call her when they played games.... "Beni....." She quickly cut infront of him and pressed her lips to his... "This was never a game and if it was it ended long ago.." She slowly took her arms around him her lips pressed to his.... The most perverted and whore typed Zanpaktou spirit was in love?

Ryo's face turned red when she said that where was she going with this? He put his hands on her waist and lifted into the air...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Yuki stopped moving when she cut infront of him again and spoke. If it was a game it ended a long time ago. And it had, although when she kissed him he closed his eyes forgetting for the moment that she was Ryo's Zanpakuto spirit, and that he was Zero Division Shinigami Shinseina. All of that faded for the moment as he returned the kiss, his hand coming up to rest against the side of her face...

Sakura giggled against the kiss when he lifted her up into the air, she moved her legs on instinct to wrap around his waist to keep from falling and support herself. Her arms going around his strong shoulders, she still hadn't broken that very intense passionate kiss yet!
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Benishihone felt his hand touch her face and she turned red, she let her feet touch the ground and slid her arms around his waist, she wantde him and thats all that mattered to her right now.... She mat flirt and hit on some people but when it came to him it was nothing but pure passion... "I-I need you...."

Ryo grabbed her thighs to keep a hold on her, then fell back onto his back her ontop of him their lips intertwined.... He had no complaints, he ran his hands up to her back and rubbed it a few times...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:02 am

Yuki looked at her and shook his head, it was hard to believe at times that she could need or want anyone other then her Shinigami. He looked at her a moment there was no rule saying that she could not love another. None saying that she could not love her, that she wasn't alive. He looked at her and ran his fingers along the side of her face a moment longer. "Beni." He said but left it at that. He was never overly good with romantic words. They usually left him wanting.

Sakura returned the kiss, feeling the motion of there falling but didn't get hurt in the process so she hardly cared. She hummed though when he ran his hands up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 am

Everytime he called her by her nickname it drove her crazy and he knew it, thats all he had to do to make her want him more and more... "I-I....." Was all she could say to him before she pressed her lips and body against him... she wanted him more than everything, and she hoped that he would take her... "Take me...." Her face turned blood red when she said that and she took his hands...

Ryo lay there and let her play with him as they kissed the occasional stroke on her back he had no problem with the way things were right now....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am

Yuki looked at her. "I'm not one for public scenes Beni." he said as he looked at her then shook his head. He was not one for public shows. This much was even too much for Yuki. But at the same token he didn't push her away.

Sakura brought one hand up as she continued to kiss him, tangling her fingers in his soft hair playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:59 am

Benishihone looked at him then smiled she had a way for them to be together in private... "Don't tell Ryo I did this I coul get into trouble..." She used her amazing powers and sent them both into her dimension.... "This is Ryo's spirit world.... now were all alone..." She took his hands in hers and kissed him, she usually wasn't one to take things slow but for him she'd do anything....

Ryo began feeling strange and stopped kissing her only a moment.. "Did you say something?" He looked at her feeling very strange....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am

Yuki went to protest, to make love in Ryo's spirit world.....in trouble he really didn't need to add onto the reasons for Ryo to be angry with him. But when she kissed him he lost his train of thought again. He held her close in his arms. Then broke the kiss and shook his head. "Benishihone...we can't do this...." he said in gentle warning. This wasn't something he was willing to do to Ryo.

Sakura looked at him confused. "No...I didn't say anything...is something wrong? What are you sensing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 am

Benishihone giggled they had done something similar to this to him once before and they both had fun with it... "I seem to recall a few games similar to this one... you seemed to enjoy the danger of it..." If it was something she knew he enjoyed when making love it was danger so why not make it extremely exciting? "Ssssshhh I remember everything you enjoy..." She touched his neck and then kissed it, she sucked on it a little forming a hicky remembering he liked hickies....

Ryo looked at her then said... "I think Benishihone is screwing with my inner world..." He looked at her with a nervous look, like he was afraid of letting out something that should forever be locked away...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 am

Yuki went to protest further and froze as she caught the side of his neck, his eyes closing as she kissed and sucked on the side of his neck. His hands coming up to catch her back and fingers pressing in.

Sakura blinked and looked at him. "You're serious aren't you?" She said blinking and staring. "She...would do that to you?" Sakura stared his inner world? Inside his soul? "Can't you stop her?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

She lay him back against the stone walls of Ryo's inner world un-aware that he knew what was going on... She licked the side of his neck and ran her fingers down his chest... purring with his touches...

Ryo screamed as loud as he could, they were causing him pain he had to stop them but if he went into his inner world now Sakura would have had to come with him...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 am

Yuki was trying to pull his mind free of what she was doign to him. This was his inner world, and they Yuki knew he didn't belong here. He had promised himself that he would not do this, that he would not allow himself to fall like this. "Benishihone. Not like this." He said gently pushing her away. "Take us out Benishihone." he said as he tried to regain control of the situation, despite his heavy breathing, it didn't help that she knew where to touch him and how..

Sakura looked at him and took a deep breath. "You need to stop her if she's causing you pain." She said looking at him knowing that it wasn't good but unaware that she would be pulled along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Benishihone looked at him for a moment then said... "Your right let's go to another spot..." But before they could leave they had an un-expected guest... "Benishihone!!" Ryo had appeared and slammed down onto his inner world with Sakura by his side... Ryo saw the man and her both in his inner world and it was forbidden by all shinigami to enter anothers world... "You bastard..." He drew his sword and unleashed all of his spirit energy he charged forward and brung his sword down hard on his opponent...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Yuki looked at him. Narrowed his eyes and drew his own sword in self defense. "Enough I don't care to do damage to your inner world Ryo." He said in a calm tone, blocking. "Benishihone," he said as he looked back at her. "I need to return to the world of the living before Ryo gets hurt in the middle of all of this."

Sakura looked at them. She had a really bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 am

Benishihone nodded but before she could do anything Ryo had brung his fist down and knocked yuki for a loop.... "get out of my body..." Benishihone sent them away before Ryo could activate his true powers and the two of them flew off through the sky her using her powers to propell them forward.... "Sorry Yuki...." Ryo stood up and looked at Sakura his eyes glowing a bright red he was angry....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 am

Yuki took a deep breath and nodded. Her playful nature could be a real handful at times. He looked at Benishihone and then ahead again. He had not wanted to fight with Ryo and knew that any tension between them would be even higher now. It seemed like they were destined to always be at each others throats, which was rather unusal for him. Normally he got along well with people, but fire and ice rarely mixed well. He just hoped that girl was okay. "I know Benishihone." he said in a calm tone.

"Ryo." Sakura said calmly seeing the burning anger in his eyes, he was the one that brought her here and yet he looked so angry he didn't seem to realize who she was or that he had brought her. She looked at him and took deep breath getting ready to defend herself. "There gone Ryo." She said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:52 am

Benishihone slid her hand over his and said... "You realize he'll come after us... right?" She looked at him her playful tone slowly returning.... "I'll fight with you, I don't want to lose you.... I-I think I... love you..." It was really strange for a zanpaktou spirit to fight her shinigami but hey stranger things have happened right?

Ryo looked at her still burning with anger... "You might want to leave unless you want to get caught in the cross fire of whats about to happen....." He drew his sword and prepared himself to go on the hunt....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am

Yuki looked at her. He took a deep breath and looked back. "I'm aware of that Benishihone." He said looked at her. "Beni..." he said in a soft tone. "I...love you too, but we should leave his inner world..."

Sakura took a deep breath and looked at him. "I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

At that the inner world was gone, and they were propelling themselves through the sky of the human world Ryo and Sakura hot on their tails. "You bastard!!!" Ryo said as he jumped through the air toward him, he collided his blade with the mans then jumped back to avoid his zanpaktou spirits blade... "Benishihone..... you want him so much you'd attack your own shinigami..." ryo groweled that traitor Ryo had done everything for her and now this?..... "Fine then... traitor.... Bankai!!" His power increased ye but he had two opponents and both very powerful... "Here I come!!" He charged in attacking Benishihone first...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:54 am

Yuki moved so that his blade collided with his own. "Ryo calm down." He said nothing would have happened there. Years ago yes perhaps he would have been so very reckless. But he would not willing cause damage to another shinigami and not one although they were fighting that he consindered a friend. He looked at Ryo and took a deep breath.

"Bankai." He said in a calm tone but only because even holding against another Bankai was dangerous when only using Shi-kai. He was not foolish enough to do so. "Ryo, nothing happened. Benishihone is playful by nature you should know that better then anyone." He said in a calm tone. "Nothing happened she was doing it to tease me and it ended up hurting you. For that I am sorry." He said calmly he did have deep feelings for Benishihone and she did know that he loved taking risks with things, but that was not meant to harm Ryo. It had simply been the game between them, her pushing to see what it would take to bring out his more rebillous side.

Sakura looked at them and took a deep breath. This wasn't something she felt she should be getting in the middle of so instead she remained off to the side. She did watch the exchange though and noticed that Yuki did look regretful as if he had not meant to have Ryo harmed or drawn into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next