Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kahiri

Kahiri

Reiryoku : 67

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am

Yuki groaned in pleasure at the sound of her cry feeling himself nearing his own limits now but he could go just a little further, he continued his movements intending to make certain this was indeed plesurable for her. Benishihone looked like she was in bliss which was what counted.

Sakura moaned softly then gasped and looked at him, as his fingers entered her. She wasn't sure, but her breathing was steady. "Ryo." she said softly as she watched him. She could see it in his eyes he would go only as far as she was willing to go and this didn't frighten her, made her a little nervous yes but didn't frighten her. She was concerned though she knew she wasn't ready to actually have sex, but would he be upset if they didn't go all the way?
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 am

Benishihone gripped the floor mat below her until it ripped then screamed in pleasure before she had finally felt him cum inside her and she reached her limit... "I'm sorry I cant go anymore...." She would be thrilled to keep going if she could but her body had reached it's limit and she had too pull him down to cuddle up against... "I love you..." She said as she cuddled up against him her head on his shoulder.....

Ryo looked at her a long moment keeping his fingers pace then he kissed her and whispered in her ear... "We'll stop when your ready I wont be angry...." He kissed her and pushed them in as deep as he could trying to make her feel nothing but ecstacy.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 am

Yuki laid there with her catching his breath, he could go no futher either. He had reached his limit, but was not disatisfied. He held her in his arms and heard her soft words. Benishihone wasn't one to toss those words around he knew that. She never told someone she loved them, loved what they did yes, but not them. He had heard enough complaints among the Shinseina that she had seduced over the years on that one. "I love you." He said after a monent finnally able to breath again, or rather able to breath steady enough to speak. He may be an ice Shinseina Shinigami, and she may be a fire Elemental, but....they came together rather well.

Sakura looked at him. "Alright." She said feeling better and a bit surprised to realize he knew why she was hesitating a little, she moaned in pleasure as he pushed in further her eyes closed a moment as she tipped her head a little. Her hands coming up to rest on his smooth skin. This was okay she could handle this and just wished she knew what she could do for him since she felt like she was the only one feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 am

Benishihone smiled at him not ready to leave she wanted to stay in his arms a little bit longer but very soon she would have to leave or risk the life of her shinigami.... "I know you do.... which is why this feels right..." She kissed his cheek and after a few moments had passed fell asleep in his arms even spirits had to sleep sometimes... apparantly... In her dreams which in worst case her dreams could be seen but luckily for him... and her not tonight...

He kissed her neck keeping his pace waiting for her to do something whether it be nothing but a kiss...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 am

Yuki wasn't tired but the for the first time he didn't get up and go do paperwork. It could wait he laid there in his room, on the plush carpet which would need a through cleaning now, although it was well worth it. He held her in his arms and looked out the window letting Beni sleep for a little bit he knew when she would need to return to her shinigami. This was perhaps the reason one wasn't supposed to fall in love with a Zanpakuto spirit. Because she was part of Ryo soul world. He stared out the window lost in thought and had to pause at that one...she was born from Ryo's soul..did that mean on some level he cared deeply about the hot headed Captain of Division's Zero's fifth squad?

Sakura moaned as she moved and kissed him, letting her kisses trail along his neck, and her hands coming up to rest on his strong back. He was making her crazy wit this as she shifted her legs. Hmming against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 am

Benishihone was curled up against him to the point a crow-bar wouldnt seperate the two of them... "I wander what my bonehead shinigami is doing?..." She giggled knowing that whatever Ryo was doing it wasn't very good.... She kissed his cheek and made him slide his arms around her to get some warmth....

Ryo ran his fingers across her body two or three times... He stopped once to have them play with her nipple a bit, while his other hand continued their motions... He felt her tighten a little bit as she came close to having an orgasm, he gripped her tit tight and kissed her neck....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:44 am

Yuki pulled her close into his arms feeling slightly bad that even now holding her close his Reiatsu kept his body tempature so much lower that he was always slightly cool to cold to the touch. "Knowing Ryo, not something good." He mused softly knowing that he was the sort to always be up to something. One thing was certain with Ryo there was never a dull moment.

Sakura moaned and hummed against the skin of his neck as he moved his hand about her frame, moving up to her nipple and playing with it. She shivered then felt the tension a moment before she came she cried out softly her body spasming a little with orgasim. She opened her eyes a moment or two later to look at him. "Ryo." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am

Benishihone stood up preparing to leave when another shinigami that by some ray of luck got past his zanpaktou spirit had walked in catching them in the act but that was not what concerned him, he had a complaint about Ryo.... "Captain!! I have a complaint about Ryo Zaran, he has been ignoring his duties as a captain sir!!" Benishihone stopped dead in her tracks to leave and turned around being a zanpaktou spirit herself she had amazing spirit energy much greater than a shinigami's...

"Shut your trap... Ryo is a good captain that takes everyone elses duties so bite your tongue before you lose it!" Her massive spirit energy slammed down on him till the point he'd be forced to his knees....

Ryo smiled and wrapped his arms around her after it was all said and done... He kissed her with a long and fiery passion filled kiss... He waited for her to say something to him as they lay there awhile....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 am

Yuki blinked having been caught completely off gaurd by the outright complaint before he could even address the man or for that matter get dressed fully. Finally tying off his robes and slipping on his hoari he continued to wrap the Halisblossom scarf around his neck not minding the intense spiritual pressure given off by Beni as he finished.

Her out burst of temper was endearing and while the man was out of line for speaking the way he did, he did have to reign her in before she killed the man in there squads.

Placing a calming hand on Beni's shoulder he looked at the man once the spiritual pressure calmed down.

"First of all, when speaking of him to me you should be refering to him as Captain Zaran. Regardless of any complaints he deserves his title." Yuki spoke in his patienly calm tones.

"Now, Beni stay calm. But I need to know what his complaint is in specific as opposed to general." Yuki said as he turned and faced the poor shinigami who was by now picking himself up off of the floor. "And what duty do you feel that Captain Zaran is ignoring at the moment? Speak frankly so that the situation can be address approparetly."
Yuki knew that Benishihone would be able to tell by his tone that he was not saying he would punish Ryo for anything but more to the point needed to know what the shinigami's complaint was so that he could clarify the situation lashing out needlessly would not get anything accomplished. Of course she was a fire elemental so her temper in that area was to be expected.

Sakura snuggled up to Ryo when everything was said and done before sighing peacefully as she laid there for a bit not sure what to say. She was in truth still reeling a little from what he had done, what he had made her feel. Finally able to recollect her thoughts she smiled.
"Wow.." She said softly, after returning the kiss with as much passion as it was received. "What was that for?" She asked bemused looking at him as she reached up and idly played with his hair. At the moment she was in no hurry to move.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 am

The man turned first too look at the beutiful woman infront of him with anger in her eyes... Then to the captain before him whom wasn't amused at his bearings... "He has spent all of his time in the living world the last few weeks... and has refused to report in to his squad and he no longer attempts to teach his underlings" He did not realize that Ryo was under strict orders from the higher ups as a matter of fact it was very rare to even be spoken to from the higher ups even Yuki very rarely spoke to them....

Benishihone's anger was very easily expressed toward the man hell she didn't give a roral shit about the rules of shinigami because she wasn't one she was a zanpaktou spirit and by laws of the world a spirit was allowed to express anything they wanted to others whether it be passion, anger, or even joy.... "You will silence yourself!" She was not one to be this angry often she may be free willed but she protected and defended the ones she cared about no matter what the reasons....

Ryo smiled at her and kissed her again... "Do I need a reason to kiss you..." He grinned and took her hand... then laughed a little....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 am

"Captain Zaran is working on something of Top class priority." He said in a cool tone. "He myself and several others have been given a case in which time must be spent in the living world. His being there is within his station and mission objectives." Yuki said calmly and it was.

Not only was Ryo working in the living world so too was Yuki although he had a bit more of a problem to work with as he still had to spend time here in Soul Society working with the paper work. It wasn't well known but he did deal quiet a bit with the higher up's as First Captain of the Zero Division. He just wasn't allowed to disclose that he was a direct link to meeting with them.

"AS for the new recurits and his underlings, there training falls to his Vice-captain. I suggest that if you have any complaints about the lack of training that you speak with them." He said in a cool tone.

~~
Sakura shook her head no. "No, not really." She said as she rested against him. Giggling softly as he kissed her again. She looked at him and then looked at there interwined hands.
"Thank you." She said softly. Then paused. "Neh, Ryo you're starting to get a little cold are you feeling alright?" She asked him noticing that her Reiatsu was getting stronger around his while his own firey one seemed to be cooling down....that didn't seem right to her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 am

Benishihone gasped feeling something strange going on with Ryo.... "Something's wrong... he's in danger...." She turned to Yuki and said... "A fire type spirit energy never cools unless dangers near and.... his is cooling.... his mission.... it's about too reach the climax..." She turned a cold sweat running down her cheek, his mission was to find and defeat the.... Zero Espada....

Ryo felt uneasy it was time and... she was not by his side... "Run.... Sakura...." Zane Mizuama was the extremely powerful Zero Espada and he was watching them from the sky.... Ryo Zaran was the one shinigami whom had a spirit pressure greater than his own, he had been biding his time waiting for the fool to let his zanpaktou spirit leave his side now he was defenseless.... "Such a pity Ryo Zaran...."

Zane stepped out of the sky and charged him it was time for the fight of the century... Ryo shoved Sakura out of danger and took a hit it wasn't bad but giving his opponent the first strike was never good... "Get out of here!!" He collided his sword with his opponents trying too push him back.... Benishihone screamed feeling the pain from Ryo's wound they truely were connected... "He's hurt!" She opened a portal and without bothering to close it afterwards jumped through to help her freind.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 am

Yuki moved rushing thru the portal behind her. This was not good, if the enemy had been waiting for the right moment to strike waiting for the moment that they were seperated was the right time to do it. Ryukotetsu was there almost instantly at his side and fading back quickly.

Sakura gasped as she was pushed out of the way and looked at the wound she stood staring for the moment. She narrowed her eyes and went to speak when a soft gentle voice behind her spoke.

"I wouldn't."

She turned and faced the boy who was standing there looking bemused as he watched the fight. "He won't show you any mercy."

"You aren't going to attack me?" Sakura said.

"Hmm...no." he said looking at her like the other dressed in Espada uniform but watching none the less as he sat in the air, long Zanpakuto hanging down towards the ground on his back. "My role in this game is simply to watch and observe and make sure no one interferes in his fun." The boy shrugged as he looked at her a bored very bored look on his face. "Personally not my sort of game."

Sakura shook her head and took a deep breath. "Okiro Zakurakadoguchi.." She breathed and transformed. Then heard a tisking sound and winds....incredibly strong winds wrapped around her, keeping her from doing anything but watching thru the small openings that passed by.

"Told you....I can't let you do that." He said as he shook his head then looked back at what Zane was doing. He really was annoyed being drug out of Hueco Mundo just to make sure no one interfered with Zane's fun while killing off Ryo Zaran. Kahiri Touhokuhuu shook his head and sighed. It really was boring to play referee....
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:08 am

Ryo attacked ferociously trying to both defend and attack at the same time.... Zane matched each blow one right after the other... Even without Benishihone by his side Ryo was fighting with equal terms with the most powerful of the Espada.... "Coward waiting for me to turn my back.... I thought the Espada were fearless..." Zane looked at him un-ashamed of his actions... "Of course you must die off now... your the man of proffecy...."

Ryo looked at him confused at his words and also afraid that Sakura could very well die if he didn't end this soon.... "Proffecy... what proffecy?..." Zane looked at him un-amused at his ignorance... "Like I would tell you... figure it out yourself...."

He caught Ryo's glance at the girl then decided to push it... "Kahiri.... you can play with the girl..." Ryo immediatly turned around and ran forward to her but couldnt make it in time... "Sakura run!!" Zane stopped him and said... "ah ah ah your fight is with me...."

Benishihone propelled the two of them forward in the portal as fast as she could... "I shouldn't have left his side like that i'm a fool...." She didn'r mean that she didn't want to stay by Yuki's side that was obvious to anyone that saw her but there's a reason they made a zanpaktou spirit leaving her shinigami taboo....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am

Yuki shook his head as they moved along. "Don't give up on him and start doubting in him." He said as he moved with her. "You of all people should know his true strength he's not about to die on you."

Sakura blinked and looked at the young man sitting in the air then looked back to the one fighting. The winds were starting to die down as Ryo ran towards her not looking happy at all.

"Mauh, well you heard the man." Kahiri she knew his name was Kahiri now said in a slightly amused tone. "Gotta do what I'm told." He reached up and she blinked as he grabbed the long hilt of his sword and lifted it from his back.

"Ten kara..." Sakura started as the ice started to form only to have to quickly close her fans and catch the long sword on them both, metal ground against metal as he swung down.

"You really didn't think I'd simply let you get off your attack did you?" Kahiri said softly

"Oruru, Zakurakadoguchi." Sakura said as ribbons of liquid ice streamed out and should have, mind you she thought should have caught him and shattered. All at once. But he was gone, only to late did she realize he was right behind her. His leg connecting with her back sending her flying. And it hurt.

Hitting the ground she rolled and looked back at him. "Shimatta..." She said softly looking at him as she stood up and glared.

"My turn." He held out one hand and she went wide eyed dodging as fast as she could as balls of energy as black as pitch fired at rapid sucession...she barely had time to dodge he could fire them so very fast...and they certainly weren't low powered.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 am

Ryo groweled and attacked Zane with a fake out and he managed to get past him... He quickly grabbed the sword of Sakuras enemy and eventhough while doing this he had cut his hand threw him toward Zane... "I'll fight you both myself!!" He knew if he did that he would in fact lose his life at their hands tonight but he must protect her... "Kahiri what do you think my freind...?" Zane said interested at Ryo's threat....

Benishihone looked at him and smiled he was right Ryo was the mightiest shinigami she had ever seen he never lost... "Your right he can even hold his own against you on a bad day..." Ryo was unbeleivably powerful on his own let alone with Benishihone by his side....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am

Yuki looked at her and nodded. "That's right, we're almost there."

Kahiri looked amusd to say the least. "Sounds like fun." He said as he brought his hand up massaging his wrist. He had dropped his Zanpakuto when Ryo threw him having landed next to Zane.....he was after all, one of the last True Espada and more over the only one who could....use his released state without touching his Zanpakuto. So the fact that it was somewhere behind Ryo didn't concern him.

Sakura looked over at them. Ryo was going to take them both on by himself. "Ryo." She said looking at him. One on one would be tough on anyone but this was impossible, neither one of them were weak. More over, Zane bore the marking of zero, and the one called Kahiri marking on one....the two most powerful Espada and they were standing right there.

She reached up and placed her fingertips to her forehead as the energy gathered and she was wearing her mask.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 am

Ryo's head snapped up and he turned to see her wearing a mask... "You... your.. a Vizard?...." He couldn't help but stare a moment he didn't know what to think.... She was a Vizard? How? She was a substitue shinigami?... He turned and said... "Heh maybe you don't need my help.... my mistake..." He looked back and grinned at her a moment then said... "But... this is my fight.... you'll only be in my way here... their still much stronger than you and if you stay here they'll use that against me.... please leave........ He picked up his sword prepairing to fight...

Zane was astonished at the girls power the Vizards were the Espada's greatest enemies, she couldn't be aloud to live.... "Kahiri.... you know what must be done..... i'll fight Ryo... kill that girl immediatly before she realises her true power...." Ryo looked up with a confident smile... "Just try it.... and i'll rip you to shreds...."

Benishihone looked up and saw the exit.... "We're here but we are still far from the battlefeild we must hurry...." She shut her eyes trying to connect to his spirit world a moment and see whats going on after a moment she gasped... "Ryo's gonna fight alone in order to protect that girl!... But theirs two enemies the First Espada and the Zero Espada he cant win!!" She charged forward screaming "RYO!!"

At that moment Ryo charged screaming as he collided with the two powerful Espada.... "AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Take this!!!!!" In a bright flash the entire feild exploded.... leaving a large cloud of smoke in its place...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

"Reckless." Sakura said in a echoing deep velvet voice.

Kahiri shook his head as he was in the air he had sonido'd into the air the second he fired off his attack, after all Zane told him to kill the girl... Knowing full well that Zane could handle himself, despite the dust cloud. It was rather foolish of him to think he could take them both on. Then glanced over at the girl.

"So sorry where we're we?" he mused then smirked. "You were about to die I believe." Then was ducking backwards as the fan open went flying towards his throat not that it would cut past his stone skin, but still it would be annoying then grit his teeth as the other fan closed slammed into his stomach, followed again by the first that sent him reeling.

He looked up at her and narrowed his eyes. "My mistake. Looks like play time is over." He said in a cold tone as he flickered and they began to fight at high speeds in the air.

Sakura may not be able to beat him, but at least she could tie with him. Hold him off, problem was she had no idea that the two of them together were incredibly dangerous let alone when they were alone, she flew backwards towards the ground from a particuliarly powerful Cero. She hadn't been able to get out of there even if she wanted to.

~~
Yuki moved easily lifting her up and Shunpoing all the way there, tree's buildings, everything wirlwinded past at such a speed one would not even know what it was, He had Benishihone in his arms and upon arrival set her down only to have his Zanpakuto in hand and stop with the girl behind him, golden haori flowing about about him and blast cut apart by his sword. He looked up at Kahiri then glanced over at Ryo.

"Captain Zaran, deal with that one of there, you can leave this one to me." He said in a cool tone, letting Ryo know that the girl was fine and he could fully focus on the battle at hand.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Ryo grinned and turned toward his enemy... "Lets end this... Benishihone!! Bankai!!" The two of them stood ther ready to fight..... They charged fighting on equal terms with the zero espada... until... "Well if your gonna fight with two so will I!" He lifted up a necklace and a rift from the demon world opened... A large demon stepped out and knocked Ryo forty feet backwards... "Oh my god.... what is that thing...." Benishihone looked at him and said... "That monster is from the demon world.... we can't handle this alone...." Benishihone attacked the demon her fiery hot blade burning it with each cut and Ryo's cold burning blade whissing toward Zane..... "Yuki!! Get out of here!! Get re-inforcements now!!" He wasn't in the position to order around the head captain but his desire to live was great motivation....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Sakura looked at him and watched as he fought and held his own against Kahiri without going Bankai. Although she blinked when a Soul pager landed on her lap.

"Call my Vice-captain and in form him that I need reinforcements sent to this location." He said in a calm tone. Then shook his head.
"Ban-kai." As he stood there so too did Ryukotetsu.
"Ryu I will deal with this one, I do believe they need your help dealing with the demon in the mean time."

Ryu laughed. "Well Snowe, this gives a new meaning to duel fighting." He said as he moved flickering over and catching the demon's sword a moment. "Telling Snowe to retreat you oughtta know better then that he won't run."

Sakura placed the call and listened as the woman on the other end demanded to know her captain and her rank. And sounded irratated.
"Hitsugaya Sakura, Substitute Shinseina Shinigami, currently stationed under Hitsugaya Toshiro, Captain of Division 10 within the Gotei 13." She said having released her mask so that she sounded normal.

"Hitsu...."The woman breathed. The children of the heavens. The gaurdians of the heavens Toshiro the snow prince, now Sakura. Of course there was Seishiro but that lazy bum was worthless for the most part. "Re-inforcements are on the way."
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Ryo pushed Zane back and then jumped back as he entered his ressurecion state... and charged forward... the two of them were going to destroy the entire planet with the energy being shot off by them.... "This proffecy what is it?!" Zane hit him hard and gripped his throat... "I'd rather die then tell you your destiny....." He thought a moment then said.... "you know what i'll tell you it will be you who destroy's Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and Earth.... all at once......" Ryo looked at him wide eyed and afraid..... un-sure what to say as Zanes hand gripped tighter....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

Yuki knocked Kahiri back and had the thought that the boy wasn't even trying that hard. Then glanced at Ryo.
"Don't buy into it." He said in a cool tone as he continued to fight Espada number one, exchanging blows with him. "There is no such proficy in Soul Society or the Living world. If anything he's afraid you'll be the one to take him out." He called over to Ryo.

Sakura blinked as she looked at Zane then narrowed her eyes. "Let him go!" She said as she once again summoned her mask and moved her fan swinging at his head still in her hand she wasn't dancing with it, wanting to make sure it hit even if that meant getting in closer.

Kahiri sighed as he continued to fight Yuki not at all worried about the outcome of the battle. It was a fun game at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 am

Zane knocked the girl away with ease then looked at Ryo and said... "Are you so sure... that I lie?" Deep down inside of Ryo's heart he could feel it... he was telling the truth... Ryo would destroy everything.... "That.... is true.... isn't it? I can feel it in my heart that it's true...." Zane nodded as he slammed poor Ryo into the ground with massive pressure... "That doesn't mean I wont take you out first...." He said as he kicked him away and charged forward...

Benishihone increased the power of her attacks ten fold with every hit and it seemed like her and the other Zanpaktou spirit would ever defeat it... "Damn! With every hit it just grows stronger!" she jump into the air and cut it's eye only to be knocked three feet backwards.... It had done major damage...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 am

Yuki grit his teeth this was taking far too long. He had to do something and quickly.

Ryukotetsu moved flickering and catching Benishihone even as he set her down then rushed back to once again battling against the demon, there had to be a way to stop this thing.

Sakura looked at him then looked at Zane. "It'll only come true if you believe in it." She said standing up and speaking in that disjointed voice due to her mask. "A proficy like that only holds power if you allow it to. You still have a choice in your own destiny wither or not to live up to it and forfill it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next