Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

Reiryoku : 390

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 am

Sakura shook her head and smiled as she accepted the rose and blushed at the kiss then all but laughed sweetly when he ran off to the water's edge as if he where a school boy nervous with his first crush. She walked towards him watching him skip rocks her heart skipping a few beats earlier, she smiled as she stopped near him sliding the red rose into her hair while looking out at the water's edge. "Thank you the rose is lovely." She said warmly then glanced over at him before looking out at the water before her.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shinseina.rpg-board.net
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:11 am

Ryo grinned widely when he watched her follow him to the waters edge and nodded as she spoke to him....... "Don't mention it a pretty girl deserves a rose...." He wasnt used to sweet talk, so what he had said is corny but it was all he had to say.... He looked at her a long moment and saw her face turn red and felt his own do the same.... he slowly leaned in and kissed her once more but this time it was longer and had a little bit more passion to it....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:14 am

Sakura all but melted into the kiss. Her eyes closing as her fingers touched his chest. She didn't think it was possible for anyone to be able to kiss like that but he could. It was as if he approached kissing the same way as fighting, with everything he had. She returned the deep passion of the kiss she was being given. Still able to feel the heat of the blush on her cheeks in no hurry to break the kiss at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:22 am

Ryo slid his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her even more passionatly as the kiss lingered on, did she really want to be there with him?... he picked her up in the air and held her by the legs rubbing them as he kissed her..... "This is the first real kiss I've ever had..." He said without breaking their kiss....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 am

Sakura half opened her eyes to look at him. A faint blush staining her cheeks. "Same here." She said as she wrapped her legs about his waist to hold on as he lifted her up into the air. Her arms around his shoulders she looked at him and a moment thru heavy lidded eyes not breaking the kiss they where caught up in. Although she wasn't sure she was ready for anything further at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 am

Ryo melded into the kiss holding her in his arms, did she really want to stay here?... or was she just caught up in the moment? Did she want to kiss him through the rest of the night? He had so many questions but no answers..... He rubbed her back with one of his hands and waited for her to make the first move if things were to go farther... which was not something he usually did...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:16 am

Sakura continued to the kiss alittle longer before breaking for the sole purpose of needing to breath. She rested her head against his shoulder for a bit before taking a deep breath and sighing. She wasn't ready for things to go too fast since they just met but nor was she in any hurry to be put down either. She sat up a little and looked at him smiling as she did before kissing him again softly on the lips this time she was the the one who kissed him instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 am

Ryo laid his head against her forhead as she rested for the moment then as she kissed him again he lay down ontop of her he made it known to her that he wasnt trying to embrace her he was just tired from the earlier battle... He kissed her with all the force and passion he could before breaking off the kiss to kiss and bite down on her neck....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 am

Sakura moaned and closed her eyes tipping her head as he bit down on the side of her neck she didn't feel nervous about it yet, nothing too forward,but the bit of foreplay did have her blushing and moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 am

Ryo's face turned red as she moaned from his foreplay he rolled over for her to be on top of him as he stroked her back softly... he bit into her neck again as he waited for her to play around with him as things began to heat up so did his zanpaktou at his side....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 am

Sakura hmmd and kissed along his jawline her heart skipping a few beats unaware that his Zanpkauto was responding to what they were doing. Her eyes closed as her heart skipped a few beats still feeling him playing at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 am

Ryo continued kissing her until they both heard a voice coming from inside the zanpaktou... "Now you two wernt gonna do anything dirty without inviting me were you??.." Benishihone ripped herself out of the zanpaktou once more and smiled. Ryo immediatly pushed Sakura off of him as he jumped up to scream at Benishihone his face blood red... "Get outta here damnit!!" Benishihone just grinned and threw herself into the fary by knocking down Ryo and climbing on him while rubbing Sakuras breast.... Ryo tried pushing her off but found that it was not happening he looked at Sakura with an i'm sorry look on his face whether they wanted her to or not if things got serious this spirit WAS gonna get involved no matter what so they should just accept it at this point....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 am

Sakura flushed bright red seeing his apolgitic look and staring for a moment shocked by the Zanpakuto who was currently manhandling her chest again. She reached up and grabbed the wrist of the girl. "Stop it." She protested stepping back she didn't feel comfortable with things moving that fast she just met him! And now all the sudden she was being assulted a second time by an over zealous Spirit?!?

Cherry blossom petals swirled as a lovely woman appeared arms crossed although she was not solid Zakurkadoguchi was not happy either. "My master as asked you to stop several times now." She looked at her cherry blossoms littering the ground and shook her head. "Leave them be, not all you come across must be yours."
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:27 am

Ryo groweled lowly letting his massive spirit pressure slam down on his own spirit and looked up his eyes glowing red... "Come back Benishihone.... now!" Benishihone ignored Ryo and Sakura for that matter she did not like to be lectured by other spirits, she lived her life the way she wanted no ifs, ands, or buts.... The other spirit let out cherryblossoms while she let out flames the two spirits if not careful were about to clash and theres no power in this universe that can compare to the collision between two zanpaktou spirits.... "Damnit!! Benishihone you whore get back here!!" Benishihone continued to ignore him....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 am

Sakura looked over and paled at the way things where going. "Zakurakadoguchi?!" She askead looking at her. "Please, lets not start unnessary fighting right now."

"There will be no fight, as long as she does not attempt to do this any longer." The sky was darkening and the air taking on a rather frigid chill as Zakurakadoguchi stood there snow began to fall. AS if creating the world of cherry blossoms and snow that was Sakura's inner world in the physical one. "If Sakura tells you no, then it is no.You have no right to force anything on her."

Sakura took a deep breath feeling like things where about to get really bad. "Zakurakadoguchi please...." She said again looking at her and shaking her head her father had told her once that the spirits battling directly was a very very bad thing.....and she really didn't want to see what would happen once they started.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:47 am

Ryo sighed loudly luckily for him Benishihone now had a solid body.... he brung his arm around and hit her hard in the mouth he usually didnt strike at woman like this but this was a special occasion..... "You hit me...." Ryo looked at her and sent her home.... then turned and said... "Zakurakadoguchi please excuse her she is very childish she didnt want to force herself upon her..." He turned and walked toward them....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 am

Zakurakadoguchi bowed deeply at the waist. "All I am concerned about is that my ladies wishes are heard and not ignored. Even if no harm was meant by it." She said in a polite tone then faded back. The snow and cherry blossoms fading out as well.

Sakura took a deep breath and looked at him. "Well....we're probably going to have to figure out how to work things out if we continue on with this relationship." She said looking at him it was clear that she had no intention of breaking anything off at the moment that was up to him. "But I have to find a way to let Benishihone know that my interest although no offense is meant, is not with her but with her Shinigami." She said shrugging lightly and no offense was meant. She just wasn't interested in girls,not that way.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 am

Ryo looked at her very surprised... then he said "Her.... shinigami...." Did that mean she wanted him? Did she mean that she had feelings for him? "Good luck with that she's very determined.... but I will definately stay with you...." He grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply..... did he love her?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 am

"I noticed, I'm sure we'll have many arguements on that one..." Sakura mused then blinked when he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close for another kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss that was given to her with equal passion, leaning up a little into him and savoring the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 am

Ryo returned the kiss back toward her and pressed her to a tree, kissing her to so much passion and it was actually pretty hott.... for both of them, he grabbed her waist and moved his hands to her thighs and picked her up into the air....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:56 am

Sakura hummed into the kiss still returning the passion she was given, and when lifted into the air she wrapped her legs amost instinctively around his waist to hold on. Her arms going around his shoulders. She was in hurry to break the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

ryo held her tight in his arms he had fallen in love with this maiden and from what he saw she loved him aswell.... He bit into her neck ever so gently and scratched at her back listening to her humm at his kisses.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Sakura Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:39 am

Sakura shivered at the feel of his fingers scratching lightly at her back, and when he bit her neck, she knew she'd have 'love-bites' everywhere he had bitten down on her, but the feeling was so pleasurable and intense it was hard to get upset about it. She closed her eyes and felt her own fingers bend slightly as they tangled in his hair and her other hand tensed against his back a little. She did have deep feelings for him but was unsure of them at the moment. Of what they meant wither it was simple deep attraction or love. If it was love he would certainly be her first, and if he was her first then he would be the first to melt a little of her icy heart, when it came to letting other close to her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:04 am

Ryo smiled as he felt her hands press against him then he lay back onto his back his lips still pressed to hers and he smiled waiting for her to play with him a little bit.... He was expecting a nibble here, a kiss on his chest there all of those types of things.... he bit onto her shoulder and continued stroking her back....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

Reiryoku : 67

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Sakura looked up at him a moment as he nipped her shoulder gasping a little before leaning her head down and kissing along his neck and down. Laying light nipping kisses, although things didn't feel to risk'e yet she would know when they did. Hopefully without upseting Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next