Bleach continues~ Shinseina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach continues~ Shinseina

The shinigami are still caught in a battle against the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. But the battle to stop the formation of the kings key has called down the Shinseina as well. The sacred Shinigami.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

Reiryoku : 234

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 am

Ryo was not the type to be a dirty guy as a matter of fact he preferred the warriors life over all.... Regulary he was a rutheless killer that didn't care whom he killed but something about this young woman was attracting him like a moth to a flame, and her tender heart was changing him into something he never realized he was before now.... He shut his eyes as they continued kissing he wasn't stopping until she was ready....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

Reiryoku : 67

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 am

Sakura continued the kiss for abit longer before needing to break it and just letting her head rest against his shoulder feeling her heart beating a mile a minute in her chest. She smiled as she rested there just breathing in his scent for the moment enjoying the quiet and being so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 am

When she broke the kiss and lay her head on his shoulder he put his arm around her and pulled her close with a blush on his face... "You know..... I dont think i've ever met a woman like you.... your tender heart is changing me slowly....." He smiled and squeezed the sleeve of her shirt as he said... "I have never expeirienced compassion before.... I like it....." He leaned his chin up against the top of her head....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 am

Sakura glanced up at him and smiled from where her head rested on his shoulder. "I'm glad we met." she said softly as she rested against him. Then looked out at the area around them. "I really haven't done anything out of the ordinary." She said softly to him after a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:23 am

Ryo smiled and said... "you did not have to... our hearts and our minds are connected... I somehow can feel the truth in your heart, and how you feel about the things I do.... my fiery hot heart has been cooled by the cold air front that comes from yours...." He kissed her forehead and pulled her as close as he could....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 am

Sakura smiled and allowed herself to meld into him as he pulled her close. She slid her arms around his waist to hold him close as she closed her eyes. "I see." She said softly and rested there in no hurry to move or seperate feeling safe and comfortable. It was odd really since his like he said was a flame and she was ice. But she was comfortable with him, as if his heat didn't melt her but warmed her a little and it was safe comfortable. "I'm glad I met you Ryo." She said in a soft tone as she rested against him, eyes closed and enjoying the quiet afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 am

Ryo smiled and said... "I'm glad I met you as well......" His face turned red and he took her hand... "you are without a doubt the coldest person i've ever met.... and it cools me... I enjoy being cooled down every once in awhile...." He grinned knowing that just moments ago they were trying to kill each other like fire and ice should but now when the two come together they made water nice cool flowing water between the bridges of their hearts....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 am

Sakura looked up at him and blushed a little smiling as she then looked at there interwined hands. "Come on." She said softly as she tugged lightly and started walking they where close enough to the beach and she wouldn't mind walking down it. Her father would call her if he needed anything and at the moment the phone was thankfully blissfully quiet. She wasn't insulted by being told she was cold, she was after all an Ice Zanpakuto weilder and that normally meant being able to handle the frigid cold of her own Zanpakuto. "Really so you've met no one who has a colder Reiatsu then mine?" She asked as they walked along.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 am

Ryo grinned as they walked the beach together... "Of course not I have killed many shinigami and hollows of the ice element and my amount of heat singed them so fast that they didn't have a chance and yet.... I cannot burn you.... for you are to cold for me to try and harm...." He smiled at her knowing he wasn't exactly the romantic type... though he was trying at least a little bit.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 am

Sakura chuckled. "Thank you." She said softly looking ahead knowing that he was trying and perhaps she should find it insulting that he told her she was so very cold, but she was an Ice weilder so to be told that her icy reiatsu was frigid, and that cold was actually in an odd, off the wall sort of way sweet. She looked at him and then ahead again. "That's...sweet." She said smiling up at him, knowing that he was trying.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 am

ryo blushed and looked away, he really was no good at this... "Well what about me does my energy melt you any?" He grinned and let a small amount of his smoldering spirit energy leak out.... He knew he was powerful but he was more toward wanting to know if he was doing what he truly needed to do about his love life....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:41 am

"Hot." She said in a warm tone while looking ahead. "Firey and passionate,wild and carefree untamed." She looked ahead a she walked. "And yes...your flames do warm my ice." She said softly but it wasn't in a bad way.

((Occ: Lol no one with a colder Reiatsu? lol Should bring in the First Captian just to fluster Ryo lol. Yuki is abosultey beyond frigid. :p lol))
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am

Ryo grinned and blushed... "Wild, and untamed huh..... heh heh I guess your right..." He couldnt help but grin when she said that it wasn't often woman liked that side of him as a matter of fact the only other person besides her that took even the slightest interest in him was Rangiku Matsumoto.... whom he knew wouldn't date him even if he tried.... so why not try dating her?... No problem with that right?

(OOC: Go for it that would bring a fight considering they don't get along...)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 am

Sakura smiled as she looked at him. "Of course I am." She said laughing good naturedly. "Your the only I've ever met that could give Shiori and I a run for our money." She said in reference to the hollow inside of her. He didn't have a problem with it, so neither did she.

He sighed as he walked towards them. The day seemed to be getting longer and longer and the only paperwork he had yet to receive to file, and send on to the king was his. Ryo seemed to like to make his life difficult the only thing he asked was that Fifth divisions paperwork be turned in on time...was that turly too much to ask?

"Ryo." Yuki spoke in a calm town dressed in civilian, or living world clothes still with the halisblossom scarf around his shoulders. "Not to interupt, but Division five's paperwork...has yet to be filed. I can not close out the day without it." Division Zero's First Captian Yuki Touhokuhuu stood there off to the side waiting for the others answer. He wasn't looking foward to another you'll get it when I feel like it answer...nor for that matter was he lowering his gaurd since the last few times they had crossed paths it had erupted in a fight.

Sakura blinked....his Reiatsu was beyond cold. She had no idea who this man was but he was cold enough that she was slightly chilled not enough to make her freeze but enough for her to notice. There was someone with a more powerful Icy Reiatsu, and he was standing there...so why then did Ryo say there was no one....but she blinked as he seemed to be getting hotter next to her? She was missing something alright.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 am

Ryo's body flared up to it's max, he let go of Sakuras hand out of fear of burning her.... "I am not finished with them.... you can wait awhile... I have a life you know...." It was obvious they didn't get along well as a matter of fact one of the main reasons is that the man infront of him was all work and no play. He drove Ryo crazy on a daily basis with constant work and now at days all they did was fight... He looked at his eyes and noticed that he was not at all happy with Ryo's answer so... "You... have something to say...." Ryo's hand rested on the hilt of his sword as both of their spirit energies collide and rise....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 am

Yuki looked at him and narrowed his eyes. "I am well aware of the fact that you have a life Ryo." He said in an icy tone as his Reiatsu and Ryo's battled each other he reached and grabbed the hilt of his own sword. "However if you did your work first thing in the morning we would not be having this conversation repeatedly." He narrowed his eyes as he stood there. "When your late I'm late and I'm the one that takes the heat from the Royal family from not getting it in. All I have ever asked is that your work is turned in on time." He said coldly, normally Yuki was a calm and gentle man but there was something about Ryo that irrated him to no end.

Sakura paled not quiet sure what was going on but fire and ice were colliding before her, beating against each other and the tension was so very thick that you couldn't even cut it with a knife. She wasn't sure who was going to attack first but she was sure that whoever did, it would not end good.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 am

Ryo groweled and said... "Oh bullcrap! Half of the other captains set on their asses and i'm the one who gets stuck with their share of the work.... especially lately, iv'e been stuck doing everything lately why dont you give me a break every once in awhile like you do the others!" It was true lately he had been pounded down with everyone elses share of the work because of the recent activities that had been taking place inside of the soul society, but that was no reason to pin everything on him....

"Dont ever accuse me like that again unless you want to die!" He drew his sword and his massive spiritual pressure began to pound down on everyone around him, including the girl beside him... though he didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 am

Yuki sighed. "And the work load has shifted because of recent events." He said. "I'm not cutting them any slack, there running from sun up to sun down." He looked at Ryo and shook his head drawing his own sword for defense his own spiritual pressure rising as well. "Your not the only one loaded with work, we all are." He said in a cool tone it was true that Ryo had most of the paper work now, but it was because in the past when something like this had happened he could get it all down quickly and correctly before the passing of noon. Now it was like pulling teeth to get the paper work from him. "And who do you think gets the other squads paperwork after it's all done? I spend my days going thru an correcting it before passing it on. NORMALLY I can count on yours being in on time and correct so, when you don't turn in at least your own work of course I'm going to chase you down." He said icily Ryo could bring out the worst in him.

Ryokotetsu materialized next to Yuki and looked over at the girl then at Ryo. "You're both being childish. And while I enjoy a good fight, you're both going to hurt the girl if you don't knock it off." He looked over. "Come now Snowe, given the circumstances, perhaps we should file a Case 107 report and call it quits?"
Yuki sighed. "It's Yuki, Ryu." He said in retort and looked at him. "And Case 107 is filed only when all active captians are unable to fill out and file reports, spending accounts and the other nessary information."

"Right, but in this crisis, perhaps it's best if we, keep all of the captians on the field to prevent any further problems, in which case the paperwork could be shoved aside right Snowe?"
Yuki sighed and reached up pinching the bridge of his nose, while he could fight Ryo it would in the end get him nowhere.
Sakura stood there arms folded over her stomach resisting the high reiatsu's that where there as they beat down on her. She wasn't happy about it but didn't fully know what was going on between them as well.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 am

Ryo looked at him then said... "Listen you gave me one day to do EVERYONES paperwork.... all I have left is mine I aint the super man I can only do so much.... if you want it to be done so quickly then do some of it yourself!" As much as he hated it Ryo was in the right and he wasn't leaving it, he was tired of doing everyone elses share of the work, he didn't even get thanked for it... "You and the rest don't even say thank you to me for doing it all, what makes you think i'm gonna be everyones whipping dog forever!!" He awaited on him to finish speaking to whomever he was speaking to and answer him....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 am

Yuki sighed as he looked at Ryu. "I'm not one for long speeches or saying things that should already be known. We've worked together long enough I would have thought you knew that by now...and no I have never thought of you in such a way." He looked at him and shook his head then glanced at Ryo. "I'm going to issue a class order under context 107. Which will negate and reflect all others units work back to them to be finished and completed once this matter is finished. I had not asked where there work was Ryo I was not expecting you to get all of there's done in one day nor was I aware that they had dumped all of it on you. According to what I had recieved from them, they had scent there war accounts information your way." Yuki looked at him and reseathed Ryukotetsu. "I will deal with there negligance. Get your reports in by the end of tomorrow if possible for today, and any estimates for costs and daamges that my be needed for Squad 5." Yuki turned and nodded to Sakura. "Sorry for the interuption."

He turned and started to walk away, but paused looking back at Ryo over his shoulder...Yuki would not fight him unless Ryo attacked first. "And Ryo...I've never thanked you because up until now I had thought you knew you where the one Zero Division Squad Captain I had the most faith and trust in...my assumption was wrong. Thank you for all of your hard work."
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:09 am

Ryo watched as he walked away but before the man could get away his Zanpaktou spirit had appeared to say something.... "Excuse me squad captain... but just because he thought he needed a thank you is no regards for you to mistrust him.." She giggled and winked at him as she flirted with him every time she saw him waiting for him to admit that he wanted her... just like everyone else...

Ryo turned to Sakura and said.. "I'm sorry for that... lets go..." He took her hand and began walking in the other direction... Leaving his zanpaktou spirit and Yuki by themselves...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am

Yuki all be tensed as Benishihone appeared before him. "I'm aware of that Benishihone...was there something you needed....besides attempting to seduce me again?" he asked in a wary tone.

Sakura nodded and glanced back. "Will he be alright?" She asked knowing that Benishihone didn't like not getting her own way. And unaware that the two of them had been playing that game for quiet some time.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 am

Benishihone giggled knowing that he wanted her just from the look of his eyes.... "Well... not nessicarily.... but I would like you too lay off of Ryo a bit.... he's not really trying to get on your bad side he just don't control his emotions very well..." She smiled and kissed his cheek knowing that he would love her teasing...

Ryo looked at Sakura the rage from the man still aching at his heart then said... "Yeah he'll be fine this is like a hobby for the two of them..." He clenched his hand on hers un-aware that he was doing it... "Sorry about my spirit pressure slamming down on you like that..." He sighed he really wasn't able to control it like he used too...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri

Kahiri

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 am

Yuki sighed and looked at her. "I'm not trying to upset him." He said and he wasn't he was the sort who would lie down his life for anyone on his team without a second thought, but when Ryo suddenly didn't get his work in on time it was a cause for alarm for him. The hard part was there seemed to be high tension between them anymore. Then glanced side long at Benishihone as she kissed his cheek. "The situation is getting to us all Benishihone." He said as he began walking knowing full well that she was either going to follow or return to Ryo.

Sakura looked at him then brought her free hand up and placed it over his that the one that had clenched so very tightly on hers while she looked up at him. "It's alright, you didn't mean for it to happen." She said gently as she looked at him. She got the feeling that they had once been friends but now where at each others throats. They seemed to know each other quiet well.
Back to top Go down
Zane Mizuama
Admin
Admin
Zane Mizuama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 am

Benishihone smiled and followed behind him like she often did... "You know your really cute when your angry..." She loved teasing him for the simple fact that whether he admitted it or not he loved it... She giggled and continued to follow behind him... like a giddy little school girl with a crush...

Ryo looked at her and gave her a nervous smile... She looked so beutiful and wise.... "Thank you... for everything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]   The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning [Private= Sakura Hitsugaya]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next